ADVERTISEMENT

All game not USC thread...

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
LOL. Syracuse coach just made his O-lineman do 10 pushups. Because he lost his helmet . The look on the kids face was priceless.

Bama doesnt allow ugly girls on the baton team in the band.

Pour it on Bama, I hate UT. I am very surprised it's only 7-0 Bama after one quarter of play.

This fool announcing the Ga Tech-Wake Forest said the ACC is the deepest conference in America. C'mon, now.

I've liked big 10 a little more lately. I will say the Penn State offense looks mighty good right now. The Michigan linebackers have no idea which way to go. And that QB is great.
Wife grew up a Nittany Lion fan. That was fun watching Franklin and PSU lay the smack on Michigan. They have a solid team. Next week vs OSU should be a good one as well. I hope they smack Meyer and the Buck-nuts down even worse!

Wife grew up a Nittany Lion fan. That was fun watching Franklin and PSU lay the smack on Michigan. They have a solid team. Next week vs OSU should be a good one as well. I hope they smack Meyer and the Buck-nuts down even worse!

Just think.. A school that supported a coach who raped young boys on campus came close to the death penalty a few years back is not almost on top of the world...

I can never pull for State Penn, I mean...Penn State after Jerry Sandusky....

UNC players need to "study" the playbook..
VT 52
UNC 0.
They are too busy now that the fake class has been shut down and nobody is writing their papers for them in their other classes. Those other "two" regular students enrolled in the fake class are having to work harder too. They class was open to all students don't you know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT