ADVERTISEMENT

All Star Game To Coors Field

See the difference between us is I'm am posting links for you to read what I'm saying. You are just saying it happened.
I can post links pointing out BLM violence too.

Its unfathomable to me that you would actually argue that BLM is peaceful, (or antifa), so I guess at best you're arguing that violence is occurring on both sides? Because I would agree with that. But I seriously cant tell if you can acknowledge violence from both sides.

Reactions: 1982cock
People falsely attribute the both sides comment to include a Neo-nazis, he specifically excluded them and specifically said there was violence coming from both sides
On a side note what’s your opinion on the BLM founder just purchasing a million dollar home, her 4th in the last 3 years?
So are you making allegations that she is using funds from BLM to buy properties? If so what about Trump's nonprofit being closed due to him misusing funds? Wasn't Trump university deemed a fraud?

Do YOU trust anything out of Wrays mouth? How about MSM lying about Trump and Russia collusion? They attributed what Hillary did to Trump and drug the country through 3 years of lying about it.
They didn't lie about Russian collusion. The Republican led Senate intel committee said the same. I just posted that earlier. They state Trump associates had numerous contacts with Russians including Manafort using campaign data.

I'm not a criminal, crime bill doesn't nothing for me. I've been employed for the last 15 years minus a 2 month gap when I was laid off. And please show me which law Trump signed to improve the black unemployment rate. He was riding the wave that started under Obama when Black unemployment was at 14% and was cut down to 7%. Trump got it down 4 points. That's good but not as good as Uncle Barry.
So then Obama did nothing fit you since you were employed...Trump however did improve employment beyond the 30 hour per week jobs Obama created.

Theres a video. But you might not remember it.
Did it happen inside of any Dem rally? If it doesn't then that's not the same as Trump talking about what we would do to 'guys" like that in the old days. You have to see the difference.

If people today are going to be made to pay for something they had no part in to people who personally were never slaves then it only fair that all Democrats pay reparations to all Black Republicans

I think your first sentence should be repeated.

People will be forced to pay for something they took no part in, that happened before they were born, to people who never had it happen to them, but are related to people who did.

People need to really think about it

Reactions: WingchunCock
So are you making allegations that she is using funds from BLM to buy properties? If so what about Trump's nonprofit being closed due to him misusing funds? Wasn't Trump university deemed a fraud?
So, it's okay as long as someone else is doing it?

So then Obama did nothing fit you since you were employed...Trump however did improve employment beyond the 30 hour per week jobs Obama created.
When Obama passed the ACA, my wife was pregnant with my first son. I didn't pay a dime for any visits. My insurance covered it all, now she works at an obgyn office and what these families are paying is ridiculous.

Did it happen inside of any Dem rally? If it doesn't then that's not the same as Trump talking about what we would do to 'guys" like that in the old days. You have to see the difference.
You asked about Trump rallies. Now it's not the same unless it happened at a dem rally? Take a minute to decide what question you want to ask.

As for your question about trump rallies, I already proved you wrong about white people being attacked. I guess I can understand why you would move the goalposts.

So, it's okay as long as someone else is doing it?
Im clarifying what he's saying. I want to be sure that I understand him and not assume. If that's is his assumption then how can he look past Trump?

When Obama passed the ACA, my wife was pregnant with my first son. I didn't pay a dime for any visits. My insurance covered it all, now she works at an obgyn office and what these families are paying is ridiculous.
My insurance tripled, which means I’m paying for you. You should be grateful. Trump’s policies are so much better than Obama’s and the idiot we have now it’s not even debatable.

Reactions: cockofdawn
You asked about Trump rallies. Now it's not the same unless it happened at a dem rally? Take a minute to decide what question you want to ask.

As for your question about trump rallies, I already proved you wrong about white people being attacked. I guess I can understand why you would move the goalposts.
You haven't proved anything you just stated it.happened. not a link to an article to confirm it. That's proof.

My insurance tripled, which means I’m paying for you. You should be grateful. Trump’s policies are so much better than Obama’s and the idiot we have now it’s not even debatable.
No the hell you weren't. I had private insurance. You didn't pay shit for me. My job had a tremendous plan.

Im clarifying what he's saying. I want to be sure that I understand him and not assume. If that's is his assumption then how can he look past Trump?
So again, you dont answer but turn it into a question about trump. I suppose that's easier than answering the question. Transparent, but easier.

Wait I thought us workers were supposed to pay for those that refuse to work and illegals?? Wasn’t that the new fundamentally changed America??

We tell us how you really feel. It's funny of a black person talks about slavery we are told, "that's a long time ago, it has nothing to do with now, blah, blah, blah, get over it" but yall get to say hey us Republicans freed y'all.
I have never been able to understand why black people vote Democrat in such large numbers when nothing has ever been done for them. And the slavery comment was directed more as an indictment of the Democrat party than anything else. I have two granddaughters that are mixed and would lay my life down for them. I just don’t understand the lock step voting for Democrats with so little return.

You haven't proved anything you just stated it.happened. not a link to an article to confirm it. That's proof.

Its okay, you probably dont remember it. Wait, I know, it happened on the sidewalk, so it doesnt count, right?

To you. Everybody doesn't see it your way. Trump has called several black women dogs. That's seems a little racist to me. He's not seeing these women as humans but as animals. He called NFL players sons of bitches, and he wasn't talking about white players. Again not seeing them as humans.

At his rallys several black ppl have been thrown out, and punched by his supporters including a black woman.

If Obama did the same I would say he's racist. Wouldn't you?
To be fair he called Rosie ODonnell worse...

So again, you dont answer but turn it into a question about trump. I suppose that's easier than answering the question. Transparent, but easier.
I did answer I said I am clarifying his point? I never said it was ok for the BLM founder to do that, if that is his point, prove it. Put the evidence up. You did about the NJ voter fraud thing and I looked I up and confirmed of that's what you were referring too right?

He's probably talking about the both sides comment. When one side is chanting antisemitic language, it's hard to say both sides had good people. I can't think of a single good thing trump said about BLM when he knew the violence at their rallies was not bc of them. The FBI has stated right wing actors started 3 of the 4 fires at BLM protest. How can he see the good in charlottesville but no good in BLM?
Any honest person with a modicum of intelligence knows what Trump meant when he said that, particularly when, just a few seconds later, he specifically said that doesn't include the KKK and neo-nazis. It's just another trope that some mentally deviant liberal on FGF wants to peddle.

Reactions: Lurker123

Its okay, you probably dont remember it. Wait, I know, it happened on the sidewalk, so it doesnt count, right?
That Shaw guy is a POS. Punching a woman no matter how old they are or color is a bit**a** move. But that's not saying he was encouraged by a political candidate to do so.

What does Trump have to do with the founder of BLM?
Are you trying to say the BLM founder is using/stealing money from her nonprofit I order to enrich herself? If you answer is yes, how do you feel about Trump doing the same.

That's one person compared to multiple groups of ppl. It's not the same. But if she needs to go too, then she needs to go.
What groups of people?

And if Trump had nominated someone that had made explicitly racist comments to lead the civil rights division at the DOJ, what do you think would have happened? But, like I said, a white liberal adores a non-white racist.

You realize you are saying another republican isn't bright enough to have an independent thought? What does that say about the party?

He said he's a republican that didn't vote for Trump because of his racist and corrupt ways.
That would make him a rino not a patriot.

Last edited:
I did answer I said I am clarifying his point? I never said it was ok for the BLM founder to do that, if that is his point, prove it. Put the evidence up. You did about the NJ voter fraud thing and I looked I up and confirmed of that's what you were referring too right?
It was just in the news. You asked for evidence on Covid “deaths” due to accidents. I posted a Newsweek article and you never responded. So do your own research.

What groups of people?

And if Trump had nominated someone that had made explicitly racist comments to lead the civil rights division at the DOJ, what do you think would have happened? But, like I said, a white liberal adores a non-white racist.
The extreme groups of the far right. Steven Miller was a white supremacists.

That Shaw guy is a POS. Punching a woman no matter how old they are or color is a bit**a** move. But that's not saying he was encouraged by a political candidate to do so.

One of your weakest responses, and that's saying a lot.

It was just in the news. You asked for evidence on Covid “deaths” due to accidents. I posted a Newsweek article and you never responded. So do your own research.
He does like to demand links only to hide from them.

He does like to demand links only to hide from them.
How have I hid? I'm here right now. I read the link you posted and said the dude was a bit*** for his actions. I'm not defending him in any way as right is right and wrong is wrong.

I must not have. Seems like you believe you gave me something you didn't. If I misunderstood that my apologies.
It’s all about transfer of wealth from the earners. Your side wants a guaranteed spot and there are woke white saviors who will do anything simply to feel good about themselves. The joke is on you because all the racists and anti-Semites I see are lefties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT