ADVERTISEMENT

All the Clemson folks are pissed that all the GA recruits they are going for are signing with UGA

Are you trying to unite with USC fans in a mutual hatred for Clemson? I don't think they much care for Mutts, either. Congrats on Mays. Clemson is consoling themselves with 5* OL Carman that they're stealing from under Urban's nose.
I pulled for Georgia for the first time in my life a few weeks ago because I think they're better than Clemson. I think Clemson would beat Auburn again. He doesn't have to try too hard.

Clemson gets the Quality over Quantity. Its going to be a top 5 class based on that alone. Avg right at a 4*. Some schools look better just because of the numbers. But I would rather have the Quality myself. If you sign 16 kids and a dozen are 4 and 5 star guys....tough to be against that.

Bragging about your school's recruiting class on another school's board? You couldn't find that? It's, you know...right there in the OP. In a thread he started.

My intent was not to brag but to show that Clemson actually thinks they can go into GA and take all of our players. I apologize if others feel differently.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Bragging about your school's recruiting class on another school's board? You couldn't find that? It's, you know...right there in the OP. In a thread he started.

Again, I asked you, slower this time maybe you can understand it. C A N Y O U S H O W T H E L I N K. If not, stfu and go bother someone else.

Reactions: DawgedOut
My intent was not to brag but to show that Clemson actually thinks they can go into GA and take all of our players. I apologize if others feel differently.

I'm not sure it matters now, they just got the #1 OL in the class. And they've already stolen DW and TL...the top 2 QB's recruits to ever come out of Ga so that alone makes this post irrelevant. I'm all for trash talk with rival and other schools, but it at least has to make some sense when doing so.

Again, I asked you, slower this time maybe you can understand it. C A N Y O U S H O W T H E L I N K. If not, stfu and go bother someone else.
Handle seems to check out. Didn't realize that starting a post on a rival's board bragging about the class you're about to sign required a link for it to qualify as bragging about the class you're about to sign. Noted.

Your recruiting championship trophy should look really nice in your trophy case, congrats.

Reactions: LazyIslander
Love the yapping pups. Still have done nothing yet chest beaters. Lol.

Clemson got your HS Peyton Manning, he was # 1 in your state, not sure you would win the argument, but please go ahead and bring them down and rain on their parade, you have my blessing

Rain-on-my-Parade-animation.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: idohvac2 and ymbi
This Old Dog just loves to come to the Carolina Board and beat his chest! Run on back to Dawgvent!

And you bought Herschel a nicer car than the taters did.
So you won that one also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT