ADVERTISEMENT

Allisha Gray leaving N. Carolina

Don't worry, when sheep herding becomes an Olympic sport, you will have something you're good at also.
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you from how much higher we are in the polls than you. Four straight 10+ win seasons will do that to a team.

Four 10 win seasons in a row but only 1 meaningless ACC title (WVU still smashing). That is a lot to "roar" about?

If it's such a meaningless title, I guess you guys will be taking your 1969 ACC Championship banner down?
Wouldn't bother me. Four 10 win seasons isn't saying much, given who you play. We beat you in 3 of those seasons. In most years, you play 2 to 4 decent teams and you usually lose 2 to 3 of them.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you from how much higher we are in the polls than you. Four straight 10+ win seasons will do that to a team.

Hey, sheep sh**, I mean cheap shot, I dare you to come over here and brag about your sorry a she she record. I tell you what, when you join the men's conference and win a title then come back here and brag, otherwise, keep your sorry no good butt in tater town, like the rest of the sorry scum buddies.

wow, another big time player transfering. This is getting ridiculous. Prolific scorer and great transition player. The way she drives could generate havoc and create a lot scoring opportunities for others as well. Would be a nice get.

wow, another big time player transfering. This is getting ridiculous. Prolific scorer and great transition player. The way she drives could generate havoc and create a lot scoring opportunities for others as well. Would be a nice get.
I want her she has killer instinct

Jessica Washington also transfered, that's 3 of 4 of those girls in that highly touted class.

Rats leaving a sinking ship. What's crazy is that uncaa is throwing women's hoops under the bus to save those two banners. As if the scheme of fake/no show classes and forged grades was designed for the highly publicized and profitable sport of women's basketball.

You need to get back to Clemson ASAP Cheapshot. They are about to repo your national championship trophy. Your corrupt boosters got tired of still making payments on it after 40+ years LOL

You guys are really funny. You talk about the CU national championship being a farce because of probation, yet you take such pride in all of the SEC championships. Virtually every one was won by a team that violated a ton of NCAA rules. Alabama and Auburn have each been on probation multiple times and they have each been on probation more times than the teams from most power 5 conferences combined.

You guys are really funny. You talk about the CU national championship being a farce because of probation, yet you take such pride in all of the SEC championships. Virtually every one was won by a team that violated a ton of NCAA rules. Alabama and Auburn have each been on probation multiple times and they have each been on probation more times than the teams from most power 5 conferences combined.

You don't get it, so here it is:

'Clemson does cheatin' right!'

HOWEVER, the mother ship of the ACC Fleet of Power Cheaters, the Tar Holes, are about to knock you guys off your thrown, :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT