ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing stat regarding Alabama this year

I believe CBS showed a stat that Tua has only thrown 1 pass in the 4th quarter this season. So it could have been 25? 30?, if Saban cared about such things.

I heard a stat the other day that may have changed during the allbarn game but if I remember correctly they had only played 3 downs while trailing this year. Apparently they fell behind to someone and it took them 3 plays to either tie it up or take the lead. Incredible stat for any team let alone one that plays an SEC schedule.

Reactions: roosterbell
I heard a stat the other day that may have changed during the allbarn game but if I remember correctly they had only played 3 downs while trailing this year. Apparently they fell behind to someone and it took them 3 plays to either tie it up or take the lead. Incredible stat for any team let alone one that plays an SEC schedule.

Ole Miss scored on first play form scrimmage. Bama scored 62 straight afterwards. lol

I was wondering this last night . Is our 2014 freshman class the only class in SEC East history to never win against Kentucky in their careers . I hope to god Vandy is in the club too .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT