ADVERTISEMENT

And Down Goes the TATERS!!!!!!

You right. I live rent free in your tater head. I can't post without you obsessing over it.

LOVE IT

Tater tears so delicious. No playoffs for you this year. No ACC title for you this year.

images

I see you've given up, and will just monotonously repeat the same lame whining. Your usual MO for having lost another argument. So I'll answer in kind.

Rent free.

Venables must have been the glue that kept things rolling. First year he is gone wheels start to come off. Now they are 2-3 losing to a Miami team who ran the ball on them with a freshman quarterback starting because their starter is injured. This is a dumpster fire.
The defense isn't really the problem with them tho, they've lost to FSU and Miami while only giving up 17 pts in regulation. They have a weird issue of turning the ball over the redzone and at the goalline and unreal amount of times. The offense is just way out of sorts, I believe its more losing Jeff Scott then it was Venebles.

The defense isn't really the problem with them tho, they've lost to FSU and Miami while only giving up 17 pts in regulation. They have a weird issue of turning the ball over the redzone and at the goalline and unreal amount of times. The offense is just way out of sorts, I believe its more losing Jeff Scott then it was Venebles.
It’s also odd that Jeff is unemployed and living in Clemson.

It’s also odd that Jeff is unemployed and living in Clemson.

It's also a sad state of affairs when a fired assistant football coach can remain unemployed for an extended period of time and not miss a beat while the people on this world that actually contribute productively to society live pay check to pay check.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
It's also a sad state of affairs when a fired assistant football coach can remain unemployed for an extended period of time and not miss a beat while the people on this world that actually contribute productively to society live pay check to pay check.
Our values are messed up. I'm 60, work my ass off about 60 hours a week. Make good money but earn every penny of it. Meanwhile, I see our young people posting videos and crying about having to be on time and work an 8 hour day.

• Love
Reactions: Lurker123
As much shit as y'all are giving us it is nothing compared to what we are giving ourselves on our own board. But I would like an outside true enemy opinion.

I know stats are for losers but I have never seen a team lose with stats like this. This is the worst but it's been like that every game but Miami. These are Clemson vs PC stats. And as you know most of our wins were really losses but still the stats are lopsided in our favor. 2 turnovers shouldn't cost you the game with a discrepancy like this. I have never seen y'all have this issue.

What is it?

121st in red zone offense. Dinking and dunking works to get you down the field and rack up some yardage, but when the field gets short and defenses have less field to cover, that's not so effective. It then comes more about the correct play call, execution, and who owns the trenches.

Reactions: Buzzards Roost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT