ADVERTISEMENT

And Down Goes the TATERS!!!!!!

Venables must have been the glue that kept things rolling. First year he is gone wheels start to come off. Now they are 2-3 losing to a Miami team who ran the ball on them with a freshman quarterback starting because their starter is injured. This is a dumpster fire.

Clemson's decline started with NIL. When every team can pay for players Clemson lost their cheating advantage. Now they are returning back to the same level they were during the Tommy Bowden days.

Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
And Tatertroll123.

Check the post history of some of these negative nancys. It will tell the story. Nothing good to say about SC. Nothing negative to say about Clemson.

And Tatertroll123.

Check the post history of some of these negative nancys. It will tell the story. Nothing good to say about SC. Nothing negative to say about Clemson.

You should have looked up a couple posts before typing this. But it's nothing new for you. Carry on.

Lying ass tater.

Check the "likes" too. Always on board with the other negative tater troll on here. Others have notices.

Not. Fooling. Anybody.

Lying ass tater.

Check the "likes" too. Always on board with the other negative tater troll on here. Others have notices.

Not. Fooling. Anybody.

Just going to ignore that you missed the obvious post above? Typical.

Guess that's what happens when someone is living rent free in your head. You're just too desperate, and flailing to make anything an insult.

I find it very funny.

Too late to try to fake it now, tater. AFTER being called out.

Everybody knows.

TATER TROLL. Along with your buttbuddy taterwatson21.

Too late to try to fake it now, tater. AFTER being called out.

Everybody knows.

TATER TROLL. Along with your buttbuddy taterwatson21.

Guess that's what happens when someone is living rent free in your head. You're just too desperate, and flailing to make anything an insult.

I find it very funny. Please continue.

Baffling call, looked fairly obvious.

He had already stepped back into the endzone, then was tackled. The only possible thing I can think of is if the defender made any contact before he entered the endzone (I didn't think so). Because then you could claim the defender at least partially caused him to move into the endzone.

As I said, I don't believe it, and agree, it looked really obvious.

Awww!! Look at the tater now trying to pretend he isn't a tater.

Cute.

Just repeating what I said in the post you keep ignoring. The one where the adults were having a normal conversations on football. I accept you're not familiar with that notion.

But your reaction is to be expected when you're so pathetically desperate to turn anything into an insult.

Rent free indeed.

Rent free? LOL. Delusional, clueless lying tater troll.

Your life hangs on my every post. I don't remember a post of mine that you haven't quoted.

The DEFINITION of living rent free!

Rent free? LOL. Delusional, clueless lying tater troll.

Your life hangs on my every post. I don't remember a post of mine that you haven't quoted.

The DEFINITION of living rent free!

If by "hangs on" you mean "laughs my ass off at".

But hey, I quoted another post of yours. (As if thats different from replying without hitting the quote button. You do dream up some really weird things to cry about.)

So you can continue to throw your hysterical hissy fit. Don't let me down.

I know how it works, tater troll. The only person I don't quote is you. Because you aren't worth quoting.

And I want you to have to keep checking back. Gives some meaning to your duck sick life. Seems like obsessing with me is all you got.

Pitiful.

I know how it works, tater troll. The only person I don't quote is you. Because you aren't worth quoting.

And I want you to have to keep checking back. Gives some meaning to your duck sick life. Seems like obsessing with me is all you got.

Pitiful.

All you have to do is ask nicely. But I know you won't.

Remind me how I'm obsessing while you talk about stalking me on other boards. Typical

Nobody here needs anything from a tater idiot. And nobody stalks your pathetic ass anywhere.

Pitiful. But hilarious.

31-30 must have broke your tater ass. LOL

Nobody here needs anything from a tater idiot. And nobody stalks your pathetic ass anywhere.

Pitiful. But hilarious.

31-30 must have broke your tater ass. LOL

Sure you don't stalk me. You openly admit to following me and reading my posts on other boards that you don't even post on, but that's not stalkin nor anything.

Only you could be stupid enough to try and twist that into other people being obsessed with you.

Carry on, ma'am. Don't stop now.

You broke!!!!! LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

31-30

Taters in a downward spiral.

Love it. Let me taste those tater tears. LOL

I see you've given up, and will just monotonously repeat the same lame whining. Your usual MO for having lost another argument. So I'll answer in kind.

Rent free.

You right. I live rent free in your tater head. I can't post without you obsessing over it.

LOVE IT

Tater tears so delicious. No playoffs for you this year. No ACC title for you this year.

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT