ADVERTISEMENT

Any here like "REAL" Boxing

Not a huge boxing fan, but found a fighter last year that is amazing and makes me want to watch again. Lomachenko.

He fights again April 12th. If you haven't watched him fight, check it out. Best pound for pound fighter I've seen in a while.

I enjoy many sports but If I were forced to watch, listen to, or read about only one sport for a full year, it would have to be boxing.

It has everything.

I don't like the questionable judging, but I don't count on it to tell me who won. I trust my eyes.

Reactions: bdblack and Brace1
Used to enjoy it back in the day of Aaron Pryor.

When I was stationed at Fort Bragg roomed with Robert Salters. Nice guy, made up about three of me.

Love it, my father boxed during WWII boxed in the military also won golden gloves my older bother boxed and he won the golden gloves in Madison Square Garden back in the 60s Good old days boxing in its golden years 30s 40s into the mid-60s

Reactions: Brace1 and FORKCOCK
I have never been really a boxing fan but did enjoy USC boxing back in my first year or two when we had a boxing team at USC (1952). I remember the late Emmint Turner and another boxer who transfered to LSU when USC gave up the sport.

Reactions: Brace1
Good video. A couple of the earliest 1900 fighters shown, Jim Jeffries and Jack Johnson, may have been two of the greatest all round athletes in US history, according to their training regimens.

T_FC6l.gif

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT