ADVERTISEMENT

Any other way to watch baseball game besides SEC+...

JKC4USC

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007
And, no, I can't watch it in person either. Any help is appreciated.

Originally posted by JKC4USC:
And, no, I can't watch it in person either. Any help is appreciated.
Carolina Baseball thrown back 10 years because practically all of Columbia can't get SEC+....sucks, IMO.

Not if you have Time Warner. You can get WatchESPN programming, but SEC Network/SEC+ streaming is blocked for TWC customers.

So screw TWC. Turn on the radio and enjoy a big part of baseball's history, and an art form, that is fast disappearing. I grew up listening to Jack Buck. The broadcast was as good as the game. Andy isn't there yet, but he does just fine.

Now football, that's a different story...
This post was edited on 2/13 11:44 AM by coq-au-vandy

Originally posted by mike102851:

Can't you get SECN+ on Watch ESPN? That is how I have watched several of the BB games.
You can get SECN+ on Watch ESPN if your cable/satellite provider has a contract with ESPN to provide it to the subscribers who have a service plan which includes it. The issue, Mike, is that Time Warner Cable currently has no such contract with ESPN to provide SECN+ to their subscribers.

Comcast has a contract with ESPN to provide SECN+. My subscription level with Comcast gets me SECN+ off of Watch ESPN, but not the Longhorn Network. Not that I have any interest in U. Texas; I'm just pointing out how the dynamics work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT