ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else in Northeast/Columbia feel like this, this morning??

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
Yesterday morning and this morning Ive woken up to the sound of afterburners. Whats going on? Training, or are they filming Top Gun II here?

f3WkE6NX8yycd7p4Ye81wmZZd36EFTndOQygmdXxYfgSQeyN7mzxn4Pxhg0lL8WpDZTvrEttNnUf4C5HwCdjiVfQum5DvfrldQpsSJ063OTLMBeysrarLeSQRdvW4Zh4TLL2emsA

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

Damn it, I knew it......I’ve been waiting on them to try and take Columbia. Its , strategically speaking, vital in taking the midlands of SC. Got to hand to the rooskies , they’ve done their homework on this one. What type of assets do we have in the area? Fort Jackson, McIntire , Shaw, German Cock....what else?

Oh yeah. We live right at 77 and Forest Drive. The jets were really loud. Our daughter's dog, who stays with us during the day, was sitting on the couch shaking all over. Pitiful. Even her Thundershirt didn't do the trick. Half a Xanax relaxed the heck out of her.

Oh yeah. We live right at 77 and Forest Drive. The jets were really loud. Our daughter's dog, who stays with us during the day, was sitting on the couch shaking all over. Pitiful. Even her Thundershirt didn't do the trick. Half a Xanax relaxed the heck out of her.

I've found those thundershirts to be 100% crap & not do what they advertise.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
Damn it, I knew it......I’ve been waiting on them to try and take Columbia. Its , strategically speaking, vital in taking the midlands of SC. Got to hand to the rooskies , they’ve done their homework on this one. What type of assets do we have in the area? Fort Jackson, McIntire , Shaw, German Cock....what else?
What ever you do don't let them get Muschamp. I'm curious to know if these planes have a paw on the wings.

According to WIS TV website SCNG says its training. "There is currently joint training taking place between the SCNG, the Coast Guard, and the Civil Air Patrol."

According to WIS TV website SCNG says its training. "There is currently joint training taking place between the SCNG, the Coast Guard, and the Civil Air Patrol."

I’ve flown those missions with CAP over DC at night. They use us as targets for practice for the USAF and the USCG.

So you're a dawgy sitter! I know a few ugaLY fans that you may have a little in common with!! =;-p

So you're a dawgy sitter! I know a few ugaLY fans that you may have a little in common with!! =;-p
Actually my wife spends more time with the pup. I practice law full time (when I'm not on FGF) in our living room. The doors stay closed to the pup unless wife isn't at home. Even then she will only come in here if she wants to go outside.

I live in NE Columbia. Didn't hear them or the rain storm last night. Both must have occurred before 8:00 am....you need a good nights sleep you know.

Yesterday morning and this morning Ive woken up to the sound of afterburners. Whats going on? Training, or are they filming Top Gun II here?

f3WkE6NX8yycd7p4Ye81wmZZd36EFTndOQygmdXxYfgSQeyN7mzxn4Pxhg0lL8WpDZTvrEttNnUf4C5HwCdjiVfQum5DvfrldQpsSJ063OTLMBeysrarLeSQRdvW4Zh4TLL2emsA
You folks haven’t heard a loud aircraft until you’ve heard the loud jet engines and supersonic boom created by the F-106 Delta Dart fighter interceptor. There was a squadron of them stationed at Charleston AFB in the 60s and 70s and they would often rattled the windows and brains of Charlestonians back then. When they took off you thought you’d never be able to hear again. The aircraft once held the aircraft speed record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT