ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody have a running bet with the rivalry...

DaTater3.0

Aug 29, 2018
My brother (who is a SC fan) and I have one where which ever team wins, we have to wear something with the winner on it at church the next day.

Also usually have to put the logo up as a picture on our social media for the number of days the margin of victory was.

Last edited:
My brother (who is a SC fan) and I have one where which ever team wins, we have to wear something with the winner on it at church the next day.

Also usually have to put the logo up as a picture on our social media for the number of days the margin of victory was.
The second one is actually a good one.

You should change it from days to weeks to really make it interesting.

Tried to make an avatar bet for a year with the main board taters but they wouldn't bite. That's 2 years in a row they've come up with lame excuses. They actually said "we don't take you seriously because you don't post on the main board enough".lol

Tried to make an avatar bet for a year with the main board taters but they wouldn't bite. That's 2 years in a row they've come up with lame excuses. They actually said "we don't take you seriously because you don't post on the main board enough".lol
1322.gif

I learned a long time ago, do not bet on any event in which you have no control, and especially if your fortunes are tied to a bunch of 18-21 year old kids who may or may not decide to play that day.

Still looking for a taker? Straight up or do I get points (we do play in the Atlantic Coast High School Conference).

I’ve lost a few bets on this game when I was younger. My dad eventually sat me down and explained to me how that typically goes.

I did win a bet in 1994 when we beat Clemson 33-7. The Clemson fan wouldn’t pay up. It was the largest bet I had made at the time...

my wife, clemson grad, and I have a tradition but not a bet. We always get 2 big PBRs and enjoy them after the game. one of us celebrating, the other wallowing.

Reactions: DaTater3.0
my wife, clemson grad, and I have a tradition but not a bet. We always get 2 big PBRs and enjoy them after the game. one of us celebrating, the other wallowing.

Might have to get a different beverage. Read they are in danger of going out of business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT