ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone seen our new logo?

^ notice how many "hearts" (had been 666) for the new logo? It's the devil's work, I tell ya.

Last edited:
I GIVE UP......
giphy.gif

Wow, that's good news that it won't be on any clothing, as their twitter release shows it used for Marketing and Monograms.
It will definitely not be on any clothing that I wear.

The school Twitter account responded to someone saying they're working on putting it on some clothes, but it's a university monogram. It's not intended to be worn for clothing.

I really am not going to get worked up about it. This is about national and international appeal, which is important. It obviously will piss off stubborn fans, but they're not telling people to refer to Carolina as "U of SC". It's a logo. Now there's social media, so everything seems like a big deal

This new U of SC is horrible. Doesn't look or sound right. I've always liked the formal logo that includes the palmetto tree. Looks classy. It would be nice if they could incorporate that into the marketing logo. The palmetto tree represents the state and we are the state school.

You guys are so hard to please;

Miami .... The ‘U’
Carolina... The ‘U of’

Get it? I tried to like it.

USC, from logos to uniforms, just scrambling trying to make some type of identity impact. In football we seem to have a ton of different uniform combinations. Basketball has done the same. Pick a home uniform and a road uniform and stick with it. As far as the logo, with the response this has gotten I don't expect this to last very long. I surely hope the university didn't actually pay anyone for that trash.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT