ADVERTISEMENT

Anything less than nine wins this time...

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
Will be unsatisfactory and bordering an unadulterated non-committal attitude from our team and staff. Fire Holbrook.... and BEAT NC STATE. Who's with me?....LOL:D

Reactions: GamecockJL
Will be unsatisfactory and bordering an unadulterated non-committal attitude from our team and staff. Fire Holbrook.... and BEAT NC STATE. Who's with me?....LOL:D

Thankfully you're kidding. Sadly, some actually believe that. Give me 7-5 I'll be happy. 2018 we'll have everybody back and actually contend in the east.

Thankfully you're kidding. Sadly, some actually believe that. Give me 7-5 I'll be happy. 2018 we'll have everybody back and actually contend in the east.

We have 5 senior starters out of our front 7 this s year. Not true. Better recruit.

We have 5 senior starters out of our front 7 this s year. Not true. Better recruit.

Those five starters on front 7 are not exactly elite players. I was referring to our top RB, WR, and oh yeah, the most important position on the filed QB will be back. Muschamp always recruits, especially on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT