ADVERTISEMENT

Anything less than nine wins this time...

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
Will be unsatisfactory and bordering an unadulterated non-committal attitude from our team and staff. Fire Holbrook.... and BEAT NC STATE. Who's with me?....LOL:D

Reactions: GamecockJL
Will be unsatisfactory and bordering an unadulterated non-committal attitude from our team and staff. Fire Holbrook.... and BEAT NC STATE. Who's with me?....LOL:D

Thankfully you're kidding. Sadly, some actually believe that. Give me 7-5 I'll be happy. 2018 we'll have everybody back and actually contend in the east.

Thankfully you're kidding. Sadly, some actually believe that. Give me 7-5 I'll be happy. 2018 we'll have everybody back and actually contend in the east.

We have 5 senior starters out of our front 7 this s year. Not true. Better recruit.

We have 5 senior starters out of our front 7 this s year. Not true. Better recruit.

Those five starters on front 7 are not exactly elite players. I was referring to our top RB, WR, and oh yeah, the most important position on the filed QB will be back. Muschamp always recruits, especially on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT