ADVERTISEMENT

Ark. VS UT

winloseortie

Feb 21, 2007
columbia
Ark up by 9 at half scoring 41, only got 52 vs us for the whole game.
Ark getting killed on the boards but TOs and 3pt shooting more than compensating for now.

In first game Ark had FIVE players foul out. No one in foul trouble except Goforth with 2

Ark up by 9 at half scoring 41, only got 52 vs us for the whole game.
Ark getting killed on the boards but TOs and 3pt shooting more than compensating for now.

In first game Ark had FIVE players foul out. No one in foul trouble except Goforth with 2
That behind the back crossover for a 3 pointer Ramirez put on that poor UT defender was crazy...should definitely will be on top plays.

Tennessee wouldn't have won without big clumsy girl flopping on Daniels' leg. Daniels played 38 minutes and scored 20 points against LSU. Yeah, the Hogs missed her. Ramirez ran out of gas.

That was a good a*s game. Arkansas had them. I wasn't to thrill with #2 Spencer's wild shots against folks that are twice her size.

I want to see Ramirez get drafted and make a team. Solid 2nd rounder

Michigan vs Indy, Ohio St vs Iowa were also great games to

Last edited:
Tennessee wouldn't have won without big clumsy girl flopping on Daniels' leg. Daniels played 38 minutes and scored 20 points against LSU. Yeah, the Hogs missed her. Ramirez ran out of gas.
That definitely changed the game. Although I liked what Spencer brought to the table, she is so quick with the ball in her hand. There was some favorable calls that went Tennessee way as well, I got to give Arkansas props for surviving as long as they did especially with everyone basically being in foul trouble for their team for most of the game.

I hope you guys come over to the new site. Still a free forum option. In the meantime, I will switch back and forth. Hoping the new site will add a WBB tab.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT