ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Game

VaucluseCock

May 24, 2017
I think you're going to see a dominant game by our defense. Muschamp will have them ready to go and the pro style offense we'll see is much easier to match up against with this D we have at the moment. I'm hoping we can get into a groove on offense and stay there instead of going conservative. With all that said my prediction is USC 31 - Ark 17.

Not capable of putting 31 on the board or beating anyone by 14.
If anybody posts anything positive about USC on here. Many "Gamecocks fans" on here for some reason get triggered.
source.gif

If anybody posts anything positive about USC on here. Many "Gamecocks fans" on here for some reason get triggered.
source.gif

It's just comical to see people get their hopes up every week, as if this is a totally separate team from the one that laid an egg at A&M.

Reactions: brianlafe
It's just comical to see people get their hopes up every week, as if this is a totally separate team from the one that laid an egg at A&M.
I used to be one of those..I’m losing confidence in Muschamp already for whatever reason he is staking his career as a Head Coach on Roper! We have done absolutely nothing in the last three games offensively to give me any hope for the future.

Reactions: gamecock ed
I used to be one of those..I’m losing confidence in Muschamp already for whatever reason he is staking his career as a Head Coach on Roper! We have done absolutely nothing in the last three games offensively to give me any hope for the future.
Then you're not watching.

You want to rethink that.

Reactions: VaucluseCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT