ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas

I see. I never understood why he got the job. I mean, SMU is a tough gig and all, but it's not like he did anything miraculous there.

He didn't do much at SMU, but Clemson turned around when he went there as OC and coaching in high school he had back to back 16-0 state champions that simply destroyed some really good other teams.

What does it mean?
Means they are confused about their direction they are headed.

Actually SMU was a terrible program prior to him becoming the HC. They won one game year before he was HC. Chad took them to a bowl game for first time. Ark knew that Ole Gus has been a decent coach at Allbarn with the same coaching philosophy.

Reactions: king ward
He didn't do much at SMU, but Clemson turned around when he went there as OC and coaching in high school he had back to back 16-0 state champions that simply destroyed some really good other teams.
I agree!! His resume is Clemons not SMU!! I think Morris will do a decent job for the Hawgs!! He'll recruit and he'll score points!!! They need to support him and ride the rebuild out!!

He took over an awful situation at SMU and got them to a bowl. Plus, he knows Texas HS football better than anyone which is important. Bielema didnt leave him much and Morris has been recruiting very well

What does it mean?

cliff notes version

s6nwg9G.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT