ADVERTISEMENT

Army Navy Game

As a kid I have fond memories of our family glued to the black and white TV watching the Army Navy game. Not so much for the game but for a glimpse of my older brother who played in the Naval Academy Drum and Bugle Corps. In those days there were few commercials so halftime performances were televised. After graduation from the Academy he became a Navy pilot did grad work at USC and taught engineering at Clemson.

It was only fitting that Navy won yesterday as my 89 year old brother was laid to rest with full military honors.

As a kid I have fond memories of our family glued to the black and white TV watching the Army Navy game. Not so much for the game but for a glimpse of my older brother who played in the Naval Academy Drum and Bugle Corps. In those days there were few commercials so halftime performances were televised. After graduation from the Academy he became a Navy pilot did grad work at USC and taught engineering at Clemson.

It was only fitting that Navy won yesterday as my 89 year old brother was laid to rest with full military honors.
❤️

Thanks for sharing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT