ADVERTISEMENT

As much as some laugh at us going to the SEC Championship....

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
in 2012 we beat Georgia 35-7 and they ended up going to the SEC title game. Georgia has Auburn and LSU, both of which could be losses. They are clearly better than us, much like we were in 2012.

Do we run the table? I doubt it, but there is a precedent for this happening.

For those thinking this is sunshine pumping: I’ve rarely been accused of such things on this board. Just pointing out a fact.

350.png

All I will say is if we had not crapped out in those years, at least one of those teams may have won a SEC championship...Or we could have been the collegiate version of the Buffalo Bills four straight Super Bowl runs.

What's worse?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Team doesn’t seem to have good leadership. 5 or 6 tossup games ahead.

Team doesn’t seem to have good leadership. 5 or 6 tossup games ahead.
Don’t know about lack of leadership. The season is too young. But, compared to the elite there is definitely a difference in talent. We better beat Vandy, UK and Mizzou this year.

For those thinking this is sunshine pumping: I’ve rarely been accused of such things on this board. Just pointing out a fact.
Doubt anyone would accuse you of being a sunshine pumper. Maybe “mr chicken little “ when it comes to baseball. We will have to make some big improvements in the running game and on defense,but I like the positive attitude

Doubt anyone would accuse you of being a sunshine pumper. Maybe “mr chicken little “ when it comes to baseball. We will have to make some big improvements in the running game and on defense,but I like the positive attitude

In the words of a ball coach “it is what it is”

The Georgia game sucked. We’re not near as talented as they are. Our schedule is much more favorable from here on. Got to handle our business but we will be favored in most every game from here on except A and M and Tater Tech.

Reactions: bushmastercock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT