ADVERTISEMENT

As of right now, who do you think would win UGA or quempsum on a neutral field?

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
I watched most of the game Saturday between UGA and ND, but it would be hard for me to pick a winner right now between UGA and quempsum.

Reactions: Zann77
Clemson for sure! Georgia is good but they don’t have the defensive athletes to slow down those boys from Hickins county. Sadly I don’t think anybody else can either. On the other hand I don’t think Clemson’s defense is as strong as it was in the past, but they seem better than everybody else or at least equal.

Clemson for sure! Georgia is good but they don’t have the defensive athletes to slow down those boys from Hickins county. Sadly I don’t think anybody else can either. On the other hand I don’t think Clemson’s defense is as strong as it was in the past, but they seem better than everybody else or at least equal.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.

Another vote for TaterTech. But I could see UGA winning too, maybe just not as likely. I think the clemmons have got better coaching and for the most part, better athletes at the positions that make a difference. UGA's O-line I think would overpower the clemson D-line, but Venables would have it figured out and still get pressure on Fromm.

I'd rather watch that than CU and Alabama again. Hell, Ohio State MIGHT put up a fight, but they could also fold like they tend to do.

Reactions: Brace1
Clemson. If Notre Dame can limit The UGA running game, Clemson can shut them down. Notre Dame didn’t have any threats on offense. Clemson has 5 stars all over the field. I think both Clemson and UGA beat Bama head to head. Not impressed with Bama’s D. LSU might be the best of the bunch.

I thought ND hung in there pretty well between the hedges, and we all saw what Clemson did to them last year. Granted, Clemson doesn't have that NFL defensive front anymore, but Venables is running a 3-3-5 now that seems to be bringing even more pressure. UGA doesn't have the WR talent to make Clemson pay for bringing the heat, as Clemson's secondary seems to be a strength now.

I thought ND moved the ball pretty well at times on UGA between the 20s, and Clemson is better at literally every position on offense except TE than the Irish.

Clemson. If Notre Dame can limit The UGA running game, Clemson can shut them down. Notre Dame didn’t have any threats on offense. Clemson has 5 stars all over the field. I think both Clemson and UGA beat Bama head to head. Not impressed with Bama’s D. LSU might be the best of the bunch.
Can't trust an LSU defense that gives up 38 to Vandy.

Reactions: Cockadoodle4
LSU looks pretty good but they crumbled against good D's last year. I definitely think offense has stepped up but they preached the same all year about Bama last until they got challenged by equal players.

Wow a grown man always saying quemson . so sad.

Clemson would win. Clemson will win another title. Sadly we can't figure out their formula

Reactions: cockgun
Wow a grown man always saying quemson . so sad.

Clemson would win. Clemson will win another title. Sadly we can't figure out their formula
He could say the **** heads in the upstate instead. Or maybe clemzon like most on TV call them. Some of us have hate for them while others don't really have that hate.

There are only six good teams this year. Bama, LSU, Uga, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Clemson. Basically the same teams every year.

I blame it on the NCAA who caved in to the media and a few schools with Athletic Directors who knew what they were doing. Radakovich, you asshole, are you reading this? PFTTT!!!

Are we talking a neutral site game like a playoff game in which both teams have a month to prepare for the other? Or are we talking about a mid-season game in which Georgia played Auburn the week before and Clemson played NC State?

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Are we talking a neutral site game like a playoff game in which both teams have a month to prepare for the other? Or are we talking about a mid-season game in which Georgia played Auburn the week before and Clemson played NC State?

Well I was more or less thinking about right now on a neutral field with no injuries to either team.

You might want to add Auburn to that list before this season is over. If Clemson's win over A&M in Clemson was impressive, then Auburn's win over A&M in College Station would have to be as well.

Probably so, but after watching UGA and ND play for some reason I was just focusing on UGA and quempsum.

Probably Clemson. They’re better coached.
This.

I see people saying "USC needs to pay recruits like Clemson" as if somehow Clemson has "cheated" its way to success.

Since 2011 the 247 recruiting ranking for Clemson is 13 and USC is 19 on average.

The truth is Clemson and USC are closer in recruit rankings than Clemson is to the teams it has been beating on its way to win national championships.

Clemson has been over performing while USC has been under performing.

The difference is coaching. If Clemson is cheating to get recruits they are terrible at it because Clemsons 247 ranking has barely moved up over the last decade. It only trended up after the first national championship appearance, and that was only from 14ish to 12 ish.

Meanwhile Alabama has been parked at #1 pretty much every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT