ADVERTISEMENT

B10 moving up their start

President Trump called Kevin Warren Monday And he said he would do everything in his power to get the Big Ten playing. They are looking at October 10th now as a possible start date.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
President Trump called Kevin Warren Monday And he said he would do everything in his power to get the Big Ten playing. They are looking at October 10th now as a possible start date.

I HATE SPORTS AND POLITICS MIXING!!!! ILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER SPORT AGAIN!!!

Actually, this is a great thing. I think the Big 10 and PAC 12 canceled their seasons because they knew they wouldn’t have kids on campus for the whole season - and they didn’t want the fall out of just keeping the money-makers on campus. This gives them an out to reverse their decision. Let’s get this season moving!

I’m giggling over this, the big 10 will start practicing in a week or so
source.gif

I’m giggling over this, the big 10 will start practicing in a week or so

Have some of them been practicing? I haven't kept up with their teams, but I thought Michigan State was one of the teams that paused practices.

FAKE NEWS!

Meanwhile, on the Covid update....

Well, October 10th means they're trying to get into the playoffs. Imho, if they start in November, they are left out.

Justin Fields is probably going to be pissed. He was about to chill his way to a top 5 pick. Now he might actually have to play and risk injury.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04

Yea. That’s basically the only thing that should scare any athlete - and they should be scared. That’s a way of taking a very very healthy athlete and put them in cardiac arrest mid-play.

I think the SEC added testing for that as a standard for anyone with a positive test after the GA State guy said he was sitting out because of it. Hopefully other school’s percentages aren’t that high.

As with all information these days, consider the source. My medical friends love to tell me the "medical experts" don't have a clue about Covid.

The bigger risk is in high schools I would think, again, if there is any risk at all.

As with all information these days, consider the source. My medical friends love to tell me the "medical experts" don't have a clue about Covid.

The bigger risk is in high schools I would think, again, if there is any risk at all.

And the medical experts in this case just recanted the report.

This is just getting silly now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT