ADVERTISEMENT

Bama - Clemson score predictions

He was limping around at practice Thursday, not practicing. Kinda doubt he provides and meaningful contribution

41-24 Bama. Clemson scores some points, but the Bama defense gets some turnovers and Henry wears them out in second half.

Bama 2, clem 0: snap goes over clem's punter's head and out of the back of the endzone with less than 30 seconds to play.

With every fiber of my being, I will be pulling for clemtech to get demolished. However, I am afraid that blabo really has those kids believing what he's selling. Orange Bowl from a few years back and FSU in '14 not withstanding, the tater coaches seem to be able to get their team up for the big game. I almost can't bring myself to actually type it, but; the taters may actually pull it out.

For whatever reason, the football gods may see fit to torture me by granting clemmers the win.

31-22 tatertech :(:confused::oops:

I feel dirty.

Unfortunately I feel the same way 34-14 CU. :-(

I know one thing, if Watson gets gimpy, Bama won't sit back there and not blitz him. Do not hope he gets injured btw

I've seen both teams and Bama is the better team top to bottom and they should win. But the closer to game time the more I think Clemson wins. I guess 24-14. They play loose and confident and it seems to be their year. Hope I'm wrong.

I am anxious to see how Clemson handles that first round punch, I don't think they've faced anyone as physical as Alabama. You go into the game with good intentions but you can't prepare for the physicality Bama brings when you haven't played anyone that comes close. Now if they handle the first punch and settle in I see a close game potentially. However, those body blows add up when you keep getting them over and over and over.

I am anxious to see how Clemson handles that first round punch, I don't think they've faced anyone as physical as Alabama. You go into the game with good intentions but you can't prepare for the physicality Bama brings when you haven't played anyone that comes close. Now if they handle the first punch and settle in I see a close game potentially. However, those body blows add up when you keep getting them over and over and over.
Bama's front seven is deep with freaks of nature with bad intentions. They broke LSU's running back. Jus' sayin'.

I'm predicting no impromptu fake field goals for the tater punter tonight. If he does, they'll carry him off on a stretcher due to the pounding he'll take being tackled or from Dumbo berating him on the sideline.

45-10 Bama[/QUOTE

I think Coker played really well against Michigan State, but I don't think their Corners would start for Clemson. If Coker is going to have to be a difference maker, it will be with tighter Windows.

I really think Bama forcing turnovers could be the difference. I think predicting injuries in a game is ridiculous, but predicting fumbles/interceptions from getting QB pressure is reasonable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT