ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball runner tackled by pitcher

The risks and challenges of participating in multiple sports in college. You can sometimes get them mixed up. But there will be no outcry for it, until a DB hits a WR in the mouth with a baseball thrown at 92 mph.

But it's coming, I tell you. It's coming.........

Reactions: SparkleCity
Read this…..

And in a true sign of the times….appears the North Texas team got hit harder with punishment than the pitcher and his team. I feel like the Will and Chris incident all over again:). Pitcher could have paralyzed the runner with that viscous hit but the runner speaking words and his teammates rushing the field got the worst of it.

Read this…..

And in a true sign of the times….appears the North Texas team got hit harder with punishment than the pitcher and his team. I feel like the Will and Chris incident all over again:). Pitcher could have paralyzed the runner with that viscous hit but the runner speaking words and his teammates rushing the field got the worst of it.
Got a link to any of that? The pitcher is off the team.

Read this…..

Pitcher got the steepest penalty: more games suspended, then kicked off the team, and it appears kicked out of school. The other team had more players suspended for leaving the bench. Wonder what the hitter said to the pitcher to start it all?

Reactions: tngamecock#
Pitcher got the steepest penalty: more games suspended, then kicked off the team, and it appears kicked out of school. The other team had more players suspended for leaving the bench. Wonder what the hitter said to the pitcher to start it all?
One article i read stated the runner who was tackled wasn’t the same as the hitter. Whoever got tackled got the snot knocked out of them:)

Got a link to any of that? The pitcher is off the team.
The link was in my post. Multiple players suspended from the runners team and article stated they may have to forfeit if did not have enough players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT