ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball vs Utah Valley Game #2

Would all the gamecocks "fans" who stormed in here once the team fell behind, please kindly pick the front door up off of the floor, and place it back on the hinges they tore it off of?

Thank you good sirs......

Reactions: rogue cock
Bottom 9th, 5-4 Utah Valley:

Allen is walked to get our inning started. He advances to 2B on a balk....

Cullen lays down a SUCCESSFUL sacrifice bunt to the pitcher, moving Allen to 3B. 1 out....

Holliday hits for Neville. He strikes out looking. 2 outs....

Would all the gamecocks "fans" who stormed in here once the team fell behind, please kindly pick the front door up off of the floor, and place it back on the hinges they tore it off of?

Thank you good sirs......
People including me just venting about letting UTAH VALLEY score 3 runs in the TOP of the 9th to take the lead. If you don’t have a problem with that then you don’t know baseball and what that potentially means for the future. It was against UTAH VALLEY FOR PETE SAKE and it wasn’t just ONE run it was tTHREE

That last pitcher was God awful. He may have thrown 2 real strikes. The whole half inning. Thank God we won.
Saw your britches is throwing batting practice out there also.. dang

People including me just venting about letting UTAH VALLEY score 3 runs in the TOP of the 9th to take the lead. If you don’t have a problem with that then you don’t know baseball and what that potentially means for the future. It was against UTAH VALLEY FOR PETE SAKE and it wasn’t just ONE run it was tTHREE
You know teams do improve as the season progresses right?

You basically had one guy in here posting during the game, maybe 2 until we fell behind then the roaches came out of the wood work. You know who you are. My question, where were you when we were winning? Why not post something positive?

Last edited:
Holliday struck out, because that Ump’s strike zone was as wide as Eric Gregg’s ASS.

When you see the Umpire call the first two out there strikes, you should be smart enough to realize that you need to swing at the third one. At least foul it off and live for another pitch

You basically had one guy in here posting during the game, maybe 2 until we fell behind then the roaches came out of the wood work. You know who you are. My question, where were you when we were winning? Why not post something positive?

I almost always post during the baseball threads. Rarely see you around here.

I'm here quite a bit, missed the game today but read the thread. Question stands.
Even before we blew the lead, our play was ho-hum. Got out-hit and our pitching left a lot to be desired.

There wasn't much of anything to post about at the time, one way or the other. But it was maddening to watch us blow a 2 run lead in the 9th. Happy we won, but we have a LOT of improvement to do before next weekend, much less conference play.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
You won’t get an answer because what you said is so true
When team is doing well it’s just updates by one or two
When things go wrong you see the same ones begin to post their insults
Like clock work
No matter the sport

You won’t get an answer because what you said is so true
When team is doing well it’s just updates by one or two
When things go wrong you see the same ones begin to post their insults
Like clock work
No matter the sport

Not everyone. I posted that I couldn't believe that we gave up 3 runs in the top of the 9th at home to Utah Valley but we needed to get it back in the bottom of the 9th. What part of that do you have a problem with? Do you think Kingston was OK with blowing that lead at home?

I think you're overreacting.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT