ADVERTISEMENT

basketball thread!!!!

Dozier with the weak floater in the lane. C'mon, man. Take it to the hoop with some authority.

If our trio of guards can all get on the same page in the same game we are a force to be reconed with. Thank got for Thornwell!

Why do we flag down the stretch? We start strong, then the second half of the season we act like a totally different team. Cost us a chance in the dance last year. Hope it doesn't again this year.

Why do we flag down the stretch? We start strong, then the second half of the season we act like a totally different team. Cost us a chance in the dance last year. Hope it doesn't again this year.

In the first 15 games of the season, they were 12-3. In the first 10 games of the 2nd half of the season so far, they are 8-2.

Great win to get back on track..I thought we'd beat Bama and lose at MissSt...But i'll take another road win for the resume any day...

2 points..Chris Silva gets screwed by the Officials every night..It's just ridiculous to see the same player hit with 2 or 3 phantom fouls each game..It's as if they look at the clock and say 'it's time to get Silva out of the game'...I have never seen anything like it...Frank Martin needs to address this with the SEC office...Final point, the missed free throws are a lack of focus and lack of courage...No excuse for it..In the last 5 minutes, you gotta man up and knock them down...The player i trust the most at foul line is Silva and he is always fouled out when we need to make them

Sometimes I can't enjoy a win for thinking about a bad loss. And I wish I wasn't that way. But, boy I wish we had not lost to Bama.
Me too Freddie & had Thornwell made his free throw, that would have given us a 1 point lead before the end of regulation & we would have beaten Bama, but that's in the past. Let's hope this team plays well down the stretch & stays the course.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
We always suck at the Hump. I have been dreading this game all year and after losing to Bama, this game had a real chance to throw us off the rails. Absolutely huge road win. We're in pretty good position now. Go Cocks!

Reactions: jeff2001
Great win to get back on track..I thought we'd beat Bama and lose at MissSt...But i'll take another road win for the resume any day...

2 points..Chris Silva gets screwed by the Officials every night..It's just ridiculous to see the same player hit with 2 or 3 phantom fouls each game..It's as if they look at the clock and say 'it's time to get Silva out of the game'...I have never seen anything like it...Frank Martin needs to address this with the SEC office...Final point, the missed free throws are a lack of focus and lack of courage...No excuse for it..In the last 5 minutes, you gotta man up and knock them down...The player i trust the most at foul line is Silva and he is always fouled out when we need to make them
I trust Thornwell at the line.

Reactions: fire ant

2 points..Chris Silva gets screwed by the Officials every night..It's just ridiculous to see the same player hit with 2 or 3 phantom fouls each game..It's as if they look at the clock and say 'it's time to get Silva out of the game'...I have never seen anything like it...Frank Martin needs to address this with the SEC office...Final point, the missed free throws are a lack of focus and lack of courage...No excuse for it..In the last 5 minutes, you gotta man up and knock them down...The player i trust the most at foul line is Silva and he is always fouled out when we need to make them[/QUOExactly, He ain't Laimbeer. Thtey
I trust Thornwell at the line.
Me too. I'd rather have him than anyone else even if he does miss them at the end of the g

you guys act like we should win every game by 20 points. its not gonna happen. 1 point win is a great win. get over it

exactly...that is a very tough athletic basketball team...they are young and stupid...but it's a tough place to win..our fans never want to credit our opponents for anything...If we don't win by 20 we suck..If all of our players don't have a great night, they are bumbs..It's a strange psychosis...I find it very sad they can't seem to enjoy a game or a 20-5 record..our second straight 20 win season btw..

Me too. I'd rather have him than anyone else even if he does miss them at the end of the g

Please, ST bricked one that would have won the Bama game in regulation with 6 seconds to go...That's when you have to man up and knock it down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT