ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer's recruiting is killing the haters here....

He’s a loser with a loser mentality. Constantly bringing others down
Maybe he just needs a hug?

giphy.gif

@Bear_Rooster

Yes. But the OP is attempting to argue we are recruiting better than Clemson right now because of the current rankings.

We are a little ahead of other programs on paper because of those programs struggling. If those programs were recruiting at a normal level, we would be right where I expected out recruiting to end up.

• Haha
Reactions: kidrobinski
@Bear_Rooster

Yes. But the OP is attempting to argue we are recruiting better than Clemson right now because of the current rankings.

We are a little ahead of other programs on paper because of those programs struggling. If those programs were recruiting at a normal level, we would be right where I expected out recruiting to end up.
Except he didn’t. Man you are one miserable person

@Bear_Rooster

What? I never said a thing about Clemson, that's all you tater.

Shocker the OP is claiming a victory before the recruiting classes are finalized. This is the pre Missouri/Clemson game weeks all over again.

Right now we are fortunate in the mass turnover at a lot of the programs that traditionally finish ahead of us. Are you going to come back and change your opinion if Florida, Clemson, LSU, Oklahoma or Oregon come back and finish ahead of us?

Would you really not trade our class for Clemson's? No one being objective would put our class above theirs. Right now we just have 8 more recruits than them.
I wouldn’t mind getting the QB they have coming in.

@Bear_Rooster

I don’t care if other programs are struggling, whether on the field or the recruiting trail. I only care about our program. I replied to a thread that praised the recruiting efforts of Beamer and his staff, and telling the naysayers to kick rocks. Since you and others replied negatively, y’all must have sore toes.

The poor souls, lol. Been kinda quiet the last few days from the board haters and it is glorious! Suck it nellies.
Beamer might be a great hire he might not be. Hard see after one year. It was, shall we say, an uneven year.

But you're the guy who said Muschamp was a great recruiter and Roper was a good hire. You also ridiculed anybody who said differently. Given your track record, I don't think I'll take your word for much.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Beamer might be a great hire he might not be. Hard see after one year. It was, shall we say, an uneven year.

But you're the guy who said Muschamp was a great recruiter and Roper was a good hire. You also ridiculed anybody who said differently. Given your track record, I don't think I'll take your word for much.
Whatever you have to tell yourself, I'm not the one with a raw ass here.

Innuendo? Is it not fact that Beamer is recruiting well? I haven't insulted anyone, yet.
How well is Beamer recruiting?

Can you actually take a stand and make a bold statement? Or will you continue to hide behind words like "well"? Well could be the number one overall class, it also could be the 75th class.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitchenlabs
How well is Beamer recruiting?

Can you actually take a stand and make a bold statement? Or will you continue to hide behind words like "well"? Well could be the number one overall class, it also could be the 75th class.
You have become discombobulated dude. Putting words in my mouth, insinuations, finger pointing and overall assholishness. Calm yourself, you don't have to try so hard to look like a Gamecock. You are nothing of the sort.

If we were to get Jake wed probably get his QB brother from LSU in the portal who had a great season this year s at LSU 60% close to 3,000 yards with 26 TDs and 6 INTStoo that would be amazing but supposedly Texas A&M (believe they are both from GA though so closeness could be a help) are ahead on that...both would be good gets. But from a TE perspective Id love to get Transfer from OU who was highly rated as well as being productive at OU. Perfect for the loss of Nick Muse and even better he could make an impact much quicker plus might give us a bigger chance with Rattler. Either way it would change the outlook on next years season dramatically if we got Johnson brothers or could come way with both Rattler and Strogner, would be a game changer. We got vann most likely staying I have heard rumors Jahiem Bell might move to receiver which I think would be awesome. It would give Ej jenkins more chances at TE (pretty sure he is coming back?).. Either way if we could land the OU tandem or Johnson brothers TE room would improve as well as our QB and we already have a great RB room if we can utilize them correctly. We need to work ALOT on online play at least run and pass protection were dreadful this year and many times you would rewind and it be a guy blocking an invisible player or very slow to react.
For selfish reasons, I want the TE from Georgia...Since we lost Oscar Delp to UGA I want the Johnson kid...if we get him, I hope he makes 1st team ALL SEC as a TE...Johnson has been ranked higher in Rivals recruiting rankings than Delp...

Reactions: tngamecock#
You have become discombobulated dude. Putting words in my mouth, insinuations, finger pointing and overall assholishness. Calm yourself, you don't have to try so hard to look like a Gamecock. You are nothing of the sort.
Exactly. All you can do is resort to implications, innuendos and insults because there is zero substance to your argument.

If you truly believed what you wrote in the OP you would be willing to take a stand. Instead you're unwilling to put yourself out there because you're unable to admit when you're wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Exactly. All you can do is resort to implications, innuendos and insults because there is zero substance to your argument.

If you truly believed what you wrote in the OP you would be willing to take a stand. Instead you're unwilling to put yourself out there because you're unable to admit when you're wrong.
Take a stand on what. I merely said that Beamer is recruiting well and that it's killing the haters. I mean, I'm batting a thousand here Skip.

You don’t make it far without a good QB. We need that. Go look at all the good teams. All of them have a good QB. If they don’t then they have a lot of great players around them.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Yes, I'm aware. But we didn't have 6 conference wins is the point. We had modest improvement, though it was improvement.
Only Georgia had more than 6 conference wins this season. Kentucky had 5. We improved the win total, beat a couple of teams nobody thought we would beat, made a bowl game, and are recruiting better than most predicted. No matter how you look at it, that is progress!🤷🏻‍♂️

Doesn’t sound like you’re happy about much of anything. If you’re a skeptic, that’s fine. I choose to be an optimist. The recruiting class, so far is good in relation to our record in 2021, and the coaching staff is busting their arse to improve the football program. I’m not rubbing anything in on anyone. Go Gamecocks, and Merry Christmas to you and your family 🤙🏼🐔
I am happy for SC. Just don't like how this thread started. We are all still fans whether skeptical or not. I try to give credit when credit is due. Beamer has done a good job recruiting so far and have acknowledged that. How that transfers to the field is where the rubber meets the road.

Reactions: Lakecock1
I am happy for SC. Just don't like how this thread started. We are all still fans whether skeptical or not. I try to give credit when credit is due. Beamer has done a good job recruiting so far and have acknowledged that. How that transfers to the field is where the rubber meets the road.
See posts#70 and 74😉

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT