ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer's recruiting is killing the haters here....

I'll go head to head with you any day of the week. Played it and coached it.
Ok- sounds great. Why don't you speak up about what I'm talking about then.....because if you know what you're looking at, then you know better. It's fine if you're aren't up on AR or PR....a lot of this stuff has trickled out the last 12-15 years in HS (Air Raid) and last 3-4 years (Power Raid) and if you haven't had to stop it, it kinda all just looks the same as any old spread. You may be an I or wishbone connoisseur...and that's awesome if you are. But...
Mike Leach, Dana Holgerson , Lincoln Riley, Art Briles, Hal Mumme, Sonny Dykes, Ruffin McNeill, Kevin Sumlin, etc have killed it with AR and PR. 00,10,20 personnel (AR) and the latest branch is PR with 00,10,11,20,21 Personnel to counteract the 6-7 DBs Big 12 defenses were putting on the field to stop regular AR.

LOL!!!!!! I love when someone’s ridiculous argument gets completely destroyed with one irrefutable data box. It’s like this guy heard someone say “air raid” in a sportscast on his adult son’s iPod in 2005 and has been consciously trying to use the term whenever possible in a desperate attempt to be hip to the latest football lingo. Next thing you know, he’s gonna throw a hashtag in there and really blow everyone’s mind. I’ll never get to see it though… just the empty box with the strike through it. DeMute.
Yeah...just kinda confusing. You don't even have to know what that offense is....to just go look it up and read about it for 5 minutes and know some of the people involved. It is very obvious you have not looked into any of this. Most ignorant people do close their eyes, ears and stomp their feet.

Budman...LOL...I've said this before on other threads and you probably didn't see it. I'm not THE Rob DeBoer....but it's always nice to recognize a Gamecock. I too would love to hear how his relationship is with the school. Loved his passion and style of play on both fields.

With all the trolling and games people play...somehow disagreement becomes offensive. I'm like you...I don't take it personally or as a slight if disagreement occurs...but everything has become a "I'm right/everyone else is wrong" society so it devolves quickly.
I stand corrected, an alittle disappointed 😀. But I agree I am so sick of the "your opinion is wrong because its not mine crowd". People just can't have a discussion without it leading to name calling and just being jerks.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I dont thin
Ok- sounds great. Why don't you speak up about what I'm talking about then.....because if you know what you're looking at, then you know better. It's fine if you're aren't up on AR or PR....a lot of this stuff has trickled out the last 12-15 years in HS (Air Raid) and last 3-4 years (Power Raid) and if you haven't had to stop it, it kinda all just looks the same as any old spread. You may be an I or wishbone connoisseur...and that's awesome if you are. But...
Mike Leach, Dana Holgerson , Lincoln Riley, Art Briles, Hal Mumme, Sonny Dykes, Ruffin McNeill, Kevin Sumlin, etc have killed it with AR and PR. 00,10,20 personnel (AR) and the latest branch is PR with 00,10,11,20,21 Personnel to counteract the 6-7 DBs Big 12 defenses were putting on the field to stop regular AR.
He doesn't know anything. He doesnt even think you can change your approach at the plate. Can't even spell Kawasaki correctly 🙄😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: DeBoer31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT