ADVERTISEMENT

Beating NC State was a fluke

I enjoy when my pessimism is proven wrong. When they got the ball, I thought we were gonna lose for sure
Why thank you for so openly admitting to your pessimism. Perhaps you should open-up and admit to a little more...

(O_O)

Sometimes a team with a little more talent loses to a team whose program isn't as far along. I think that happened to them when they lost to us this year. I also think that isn't properly called a fluke. Flukes involve lots of funky vicissitudes that were not evident in that game.

vicissitudes?? Why I happen to think that's just what YOU (me too - sometimes!!) are!!!

Just kiddin' Virgil, just kiddin'!!

Isn't the OP the guy (or gal) that always trash talks your team because you seem to do better when he does?

The "it ain't crazy if it works" kind of thing?

maybe it was someone else...

Yeah, we're 5-2, but that win against NC State started with Deebo opening kick off of 97 yard TD...

But maybe go back and re-read what I said...

That win over NC State was a fluke...

And if it wasn’t for Deebo, who knows if we beat 4-2....
Losing to Tennessee will be a low point to this season...

We won 35-28 over NC State
then...

Win over Mizzou 31-13 with another Deebo kick off return of 97 yard TD... We struggled in that game too..

Loss over KY Jelly 23-13

Win ob a powerhousee LA Tech at home 17-16...

Loss at TAMmy 24-17

A great win for our defense against Arky 48-22 and..

We had to pull a win out of butts with Tennessee 15-9, hanging on 4th and 2; luckily the Tennessee coach is a Meat head...

We may beat Vandy, Lose to UGA, Lose to Gators, should beat Wofford; if we don't beat our selves and lose to Clemson..

That should get us 7-5 and make everyone happy around here.... Keep Roper around for another year... Watch Jake progress downward as our QB....

Everything is right with the world in Gamecock Country...

Reactions: E-Cut_22
Yeah, we're 5-2, but that win against NC State started with Deebo opening kick off of 97 yard TD...

then...

Win over Mizzou 31-13 with another Deebo kick off return of 97 yard TD... We struggled in that game too..

Loss over KY Jelly 23-13

Loss at TAMmy 24-17

We had to pull a win out of butts with Tennessee 15-9, hanging on 4th and 2; luckily the Tennessee coach is a Meat head...

We may beat Vandy, Lose to UGA, Lose to Gators, should beat Wofford; if we don't beat our selves and lose to Clemson..

That should get us 7-5 and make everyone happy around here.... Keep Roper around for another year... Watch Jake progress downward as our QB....

So now your going to start crying about next year already? For crying out loud, just STHU and enjoy the win.

then...

Loss over KY Jelly 23-13

Loss at TAMmy 24-17

bdKRj.gif

Reactions: DC-99

then...

Loss over KY Jelly 23-13

Loss at TAMmy 24-17

You sir are one sad POS. Get a grip.
I won't see if you do or not... had enough of the stupidity.

then...

Loss over KY Jelly 23-13

Loss at TAMmy 24-17

Um...is this guy for real or is this sarcasm???
My gosh, we're 5-2, and just beat the Vols at their place.
And he's crying like a little girl about it?
Seriously?
Man it's gotta suck to live such a negative, unhappy, pessimistic life.
Just.....WOW.
* sigh*

This is why around the south people make fun of our fanbase...either complain about everything or think we are the greatest of all

I get it.. I'm sorry for calling the NC State win a fluke....

But after going 3-9 two years ago and 6-7 last year... And starting 5-2 this year with a crappy offense, I'm seeing another 6-6 or 7-5 season...

We're going back to mediocre football...

I bet you if we go 7-5 this year, get use to "Roper Dope" offense in the future...

No one makes fun of our fan base. Come on. It’s no different here than at any other school

Um...is this guy for real or is this sarcasm???
My gosh, we're 5-2, and just beat the Vols at their place.
And he's crying like a little girl about it?
Seriously?
Man it's gotta suck to live such a negative, unhappy, pessimistic life.
Just.....WOW.
* sigh*
FTR, he said his "kids" go to school @ clemson.

vnbm0.jpg

But after going 3-9 two years ago and 6-7 last year... And starting 5-2 this year with a crappy offense, I'm seeing another 6-6 or 7-5 season...

We're going back to mediocre football...
Or, we're incrementally getting better from a team that won three games and lost to Citadel, just not as fast as you'd like.

And I'm not sold on Roper, but until we get an offensive line capable of getting a running game going before the defense gets tired, I'm not going to stomp my feet and whine every time we win ugly. I'd recommend that attitude to you if I thought there was the slightest chance you'd give it a try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT