ADVERTISEMENT

Been exactly 60 days

december2209

Jan 2, 2016
Anderson
since brother in law was diagnosed with PF. He will be entering hospice in the next 36 hours. That disease is no joke. In gods hands.

Pulmonary fibrosis the doctors don’t have a clue on how to slow it’s progress way worse than cancer in my opinion.
I,m sorry for your relatives diagnosis...but to say ANYTHING is "way worse" than cancer is,well, ignorant at best! You must not have alot of experience with cancer or its progression...but granted,not knowing how fast something is likely to progress is very hard. I will pray for your brother in law right now,and i hope,somehow,he can try to stay positive and strong(family too) as i think its the only/best way to fight any disease...refuse to lose! Prayers sent before i finished the post!

I,m sorry for your relatives diagnosis...but to say ANYTHING is "way worse" than cancer is,well, ignorant at best! You must not have alot of experience with cancer or its progression...but granted,not knowing how fast something is likely to progress is very hard. I will pray for your brother in law right now,and i hope,somehow,he can try to stay positive and strong(family too) as i think its the only/best way to fight any disease...refuse to lose! Prayers sent before i finished the post!
MY mother passed away last November and PF was a big part of why. It's a tough one.

since brother in law was diagnosed with PF. He will be entering hospice in the next 36 hours. That disease is no joke. In gods hands.
I responded to you last time, brother. I was the one who lost his father to PF about a year ago. Once in hospice, Dad declined really fast. Spend time with your brother in law. Tell him everything you want him to know. My heart goes out to you. Look to the Lord for comfort!

My mother and aunt beat cancer my mother is approaching 90 my aunt is 80.

Reactions: JAYBURGER 11
May your family feel the comfort of the Lord, who heals the brokenhearted.

Prayers sent. I lost my mother in August 2018 to ovarian cancer. She fought the disease hard for four years (100+ chemo treatments) so she could have that time with my brother and me and her grandchildren. Not a day she isn't missed dearly. Time will help you heal the pain but that is obviously fresh at the moment. Cherish the memories. That's what I do.

Reactions: vacock#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT