ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Tix: Buy in advance or buy outside the stadium?

You missed all the $30 and less tickets on StubHub, they took those off yesterday. All that's left is overpriced tickets in the same sections for $59-70 and there isn't much selection left if you want to sit on our side. I'm not sure how the scalpers situation works at BOA. Prices on this game never really dropped.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I received an email stating that this game is a paperless ticket game. The ticket should be listed on your cell phone with the seating information. I am sure there are some paper tickets but this was also done to stop the scalpers and the ticket buyers outside the stadium. Looks like all the $35 tickets have been sold.

I received an email stating that this game is a paperless ticket game. The ticket should be listed on your cell phone with the seating information. I am sure there are some paper tickets but this was also done to stop the scalpers and the ticket buyers outside the stadium. Looks like all the $35 tickets have been sold.
There are still $35 tix on ticketmaster.

I have paper ticket...so they are out there.

With bowl games being a one time shot, you don't typically have a lot of them on the street before the game. A lot of the extras during the regular season are part of season ticket packages, where folks can't make a game or two during the year. Not the case for bowl games...most folks with tickets use them unless they get sick or have something way out of the ordinary come up at the last minute.

I almost always buy on the street...took over an hour at Outback Bowl last year to find five tickets for my group, and I had to really search for them. For a regular season, it doesn't normally take more than 15 minutes to score tickets...lot of unused season tickets tend to be floating around. Just an FYI...

You can always hit up ticket office if buying outside doesn’t work out. Some people have different preferences.

For me, I like having my tickets so I don’t have to worry about it...if possible. But in some cases, and usually the case in bowl games, you can find much cheaper than the ticket office. The issue is getting on the Carolina side of the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT