ADVERTISEMENT

Bentley with 510 yards passing! Good Gracious!

Lawd hayah muhcy! Y'all boast about being too deep. Plus I saw your starters in with 3 minutes to go in the game.
I'm feelin' it law there's a big drop off for them from here on. With just a little D we could have won but you play with what you have, ya can't make chicken salad out of chicken ^#%@ (no offense intended) and that's what we had on defense. I believe our OC out coached them with the game plan they didn't see it coming we were one of the best offenses they faced and even that ain't saying much...lol

Just doing some quick math in my head...in the 2 SEC teams Clemson played they gave up over 1100 yards and 900 yards passing. In all other games combined they gave up around 1300 yards passing. Would love to have them play a SEC schedule to see just how good they are. And playing a 7-5 team for the ACC champ game...smh

Just doing some quick math in my head...in the 2 SEC teams Clemson played they gave up over 1100 yards and 900 yards passing. In all other games combined they gave up around 1300 yards passing. Would love to have them play a SEC schedule to see just how good they are. And playing a 7-5 team for the ACC champ game...smh
A 7-5 ACC team.

Bentley played lights out. When he made mistakes the thread was 60 or more long. What's with that?

In post game comments, Bentley stated he was inspired by all the folks on FGF wanting SCAR to start. Good motivational ploy guys.
Apparently. Bentley's season appeared to turn around after sitting the Missouri game and watching Scar play very well in leading us to the win. Fear of getting replaced is often a great motivator and is a common technique of coaches who want to get the best out of their players. Spurrier certainly employed the technique successfully with his quarterbacks. Bentley deserves credit for for digging down and finding the motivation to take his game to the next level. If Hilinski is all he's cracked up to be, he will continue to push Bentley next season.

Reactions: rogue cock
It is sad that what Alabama will do to Clemson has become the battle cry here. I've never seen ANY fanbase embrace a 21 point loss like this. It's an embarrassment.

Agreed. Do you think Texas A&M, Syracuse and Georgia Tech are sitting around patting each other on the back and celebrating how well they lost to Clemson? Good grief guys!

And every time someone posts "Clemson Sucks" or "their defense is terrible", it just takes away from the same offensive performance you are trying to celebrate.

The bottom line is that both Bentley and Deebo played the best games of their career against the #2 team in the nation, and in their house no less. It was unexpected and it was incredible. Dont cheapen it by saying Clemson's defense sucks. The NFL bound QB's at NC State and Duke didnt fair very well against that exact same defense and atleast in NC States case, they have a senior O-line and NFL receivers too.

Please stop that bold faced lie. Your coach leaves his starters in More than any coach in the nation. I’ve watched Clemson beating some of those pitiful ACC teams by 28 to 35 points in the fourth quarter and your starting quarterback and receivers and running back are still in the game. I’m talking about teams that may have scored 10 to 15 points the whole game so you knew there was no way they were coming back. But dumbo Keeps them in Trying to run up the score. I’m so sick of hearing how he made sure all his players get to play and that’s why they stick around. That’s total BS and the reason lots of players do get to play is
because the teams in the ACC are so weak that the taters are 40 points ahead and dumbo lets them play the last few minutes,
The loss was almost worth it just to piss off the Clemson posters that are over here defending their team and coach they're as sensitive as they little boy coach...lol

Apparently. Bentley's season appeared to turn around after sitting the Missouri game and watching Scar play very well in leading us to the win. Fear of getting replaced is often a great motivator and is a common technique of coaches who want to get the best out of their players. Spurrier certainly employed the technique successfully with his quarterbacks. Bentley deserves credit for for digging down and finding the motivation to take his game to the next level. If Hilinski is all he's cracked up to be, he will continue to push Bentley next season.
Bentley knew his job was safe, regardless of anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT