ADVERTISEMENT

Berson Needs to go

For men's soccer, we hire a very cute young lady to coach the players...

Be the first to put a women in charger a major men's team...

088c1e25fb55c90090d54a90b4c445c0.jpg

It's called passive aggressive, buddy. Still had to correct a Carolina fan, but then call it a joke. You're hilarious.

Good lord... Ill give you credit you really are a good troll. That is all you do on here is troll people you disagree with in an attempt to get them banned.

Good lord... Ill give you credit you really are a good troll. That is all you do on here is troll people you disagree with in an attempt to get them banned.
Haha. Keep lying. Everyone can view both of our posts. You're like a broken record. You spend enough time on your rival's board, you should be able to get your facts right, but no. Typical clemsux.

Last edited:
I agree, but I do not know of 4 schools that are willing to add soccer, USC and UK are the only 2 SEC schools playing soccer.

Another thing, someone mention that USC is not in a P5 conference in soccer, well really there are not no such thing in soccer, along with the SEC, the Big 12 does not offer soccer as well. In the other P5 conference the ACC has 12 of 15 schools playing (Miami, GTECH and FSU do not), Big 10 has 9 of 14 playing, and Pac12 has 5 of 12 playing (SD St plays in the Pac 12 so they have enough teams to compete).
We will remain in the SEC, I assume. We need to arrange ourselves accordingly. Sorry the SEC doesn't recognize men's soccer, though I consider it subversive in that it siphons American youth away from football. But if the SEC isn't going to change its position, we need to reallocate our funds.

Haha. Keep lying. Everyone can view both of our posts. You're like a broken record. You spend enough time on your rival's board, you should be able to get your facts right, but no. Typical clemsux.

What facts am I not keeping right... Yes everyone can read our posts. Many will see a winky face and see that I am clearly messing around with a poster over a mistake that a ton of people make daily. They will then see you yet again attacking another poster simply due to his screen name.

You can also check my post history and see me defending your soccer program and saying you guys played a great game and both teams should have great years this year. Magically you seem to always miss those posts from me.

36 years is too long. Becoming the Joyce Compton of soccer. Still playing 1980 soccer. The game has passed him by
The game passed him by 15 years ago, I follow it closely for many reasons. He has been a gate keeper during those 15 years and nothing close to an innovator or even an above average gate keeper.

Reactions: hampton rhodes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT