ADVERTISEMENT

Best Direct TV

eaglein3

Aug 8, 2010
Hey all you savvy tv watchers. I have had Sling, then Hulu and finally YouTube TV. Since the pandemic started I dropped YouTune TV with their price increase and no interest in watching Pro Football, baseball or Basketball. Now that the golf season is getting interesting and Gamecock football may return hopefully, I want to sign up again. The question is which direct streaming should I use if I only want golf and Gamecock Football? I don’t want to pay for any channels I do not use. Thanks in advance for your input.

Have you tried Hulu Live TV? Sounds like they will have all you need

I had YouTube until their price increase and they had no problems. I am trying Hulu, but finding the same buffering and streaming stop they had before. I actually trialed Vidgo and wasn't too bad, but not sure about them having golf channel. May go back to YouTube with a boost from my son.

Hey all you savvy tv watchers. I have had Sling, then Hulu and finally YouTube TV. Since the pandemic started I dropped YouTune TV with their price increase and no interest in watching Pro Football, baseball or Basketball. Now that the golf season is getting interesting and Gamecock football may return hopefully, I want to sign up again. The question is which direct streaming should I use if I only want golf and Gamecock Football? I don’t want to pay for any channels I do not use. Thanks in advance for your input.
I’ve tried direct, sling, PlayStation vue, charter, etc. I have the firestick now and don’t want anything else. I can watch anything I want. Can’t vouch for the golf channel, because I don’t watch it. Firestick checks all the boxes for me. Also have an ota antenna for local stuff.
That being said, I have Apple TV with Hulu, Netflix, Disney plus and amazon prime.

Hulu + Live TV or YouTubeTV are probably your best bets. YTTV dropped the Fox Regional Sports Networks in my zip code in negotiations squabble, so check that out for your zip in case regional sport networks carry golf. I don't watch golf, so I don't know. I think YTTV is better, but switched to Hulu to get the regional sports networks for NHL Hurricanes.

If you got a fire stick,try strix from the amazon store.like others have said,they don’t know why it’s available but it is.i haven’t checked it out in a few days so I guess it still working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT