ADVERTISEMENT

Best pre-battle speech you've seen in a movie

George Patton's speach to the 3rd army just before the invasion of France. Sorry I can't post it, to technologically challenged. George C. Scott gave the speach or excerpts from it in the movie.

Could someone post it for me, it is a great speach, and the way I feel about our sports teams. I want them to go through the competition like crap through a goose.

Last edited:
Gatorlandgamecock is this what you're talking about?

Also if I remember Jackie Gleason spoofed this speech in Smokey and the Bandit 3.

Batgirl another good choice, I could watch Major League 100 times and not get tired of it.

Gatorlandgamecock is this what you're talking about?

Also if I remember Jackie Gleason spoofed this speech in Smokey and the Bandit 3.

Batgirl another good choice, I could watch Major League 100 times and not get tired of it.
That's it, thank you. Listen to that 6 mins if you want to get your blood flowing. What he said then is true today.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

You beat me to it! I was literally about to post. Glad you added some culture! (looking at you @Freddie.B.Cocky)

“You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?” Clint Eastwood. Lots to choose from with Clint. You could choose any of Captain America speeches as ant man says he is pretty good at those.lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT