ADVERTISEMENT

Big DL recruit...

Signed 105 and counting the last 4 classes

Not really...a decent number of those never qualified and were duplicates as well. The class with 30 in it basically dissolved, which is part of the reason Muschamp had such a rebuilding job.

It’ll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. We signed 19 last week and Ty’son Williams counts in this years class. There’s 4 commits that did not sign last week who are rumored to have academic issues, and according to the scholarship breakdown on this site we will have 89 scholarship players if we add all of the before mentioned.
Muschamp said last week that he expects to sign 5 more players. I assume he is not expecting to bring in all 4 of the “commits” that did not sign last week, and that he doesn’t expect at least 5 of the scholarship players listed to be back next year.
Whatever the speculated scenario is, the numbers always work out

It’ll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. We signed 19 last week and Ty’son Williams counts in this years class. There’s 4 commits that did not sign last week who are rumored to have academic issues, and according to the scholarship breakdown on this site we will have 89 scholarship players if we add all of the before mentioned.
Muschamp said last week that he expects to sign 5 more players. I assume he is not expecting to bring in all 4 of the “commits” that did not sign last week, and that he doesn’t expect at least 5 of the scholarship players listed to be back next year.
There will always be players on the roster that can't break the depth chart who decide to move on to other places where they will have a chance to play.

I didn't think Sandidge had any academic issues. In fact the only one I thought did was Bryce Thompson...and that he was on schedule to qualify if he maintained his present course.

I didn't think Sandidge had any academic issues. In fact the only one I thought did was Bryce Thompson...and that he was on schedule to qualify if he maintained his present course.

Not sure about Character. Never read anything about Sandidge...pretty sure he is good to go. Bryce had a good semester supposedly.

Reactions: rogue cock
I read we can only take 4 more. Sandidge, Wonnum, and two more.

Sandidge isn’t committed, and I haven’t heard that he will have any issues academically either. Benson, Jamison, Thompson, and Character didn’t sign last week supposedly because they have academic issues.

Reactions: rogue cock
If you listen to Muschamp’s press conference last Wednesday, said he plans to sign 5 more. I’ll take his word for it

I believe his statement was made just before we picked up our last signee that day. I think we have only four.

Nowadays it's 25 max. We have to count a grayshirt from last year and a transfer into this class. That leaves 23. We signed 19. Thus, we have 4 spots left.

I believe his statement was made just before we picked up our last signee that day. I think we have only four.

Nowadays it's 25 max. We have to count a grayshirt from last year and a transfer into this class. That leaves 23. We signed 19. Thus, we have 4 spots left.
Makes sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT