ADVERTISEMENT

Big Jakai Moore OL commits today at 3

Exactly! Grown ass men whining like punk ass toddlers because they disagree with how a teenager manages his milestone moment in the spotlight! I'm thrilled the young man and his family chose to be Gamecocks. Whatever presentation they choose is fine. There was nothing distasteful about it.
Agree....and it's so commonplace now that the impact it has on those jilted is negligible. Just a way to have some fun with the announcement and let people know which schools were in his final grouping.

Ridiculous crap.

tenor.gif

I heard he is Skai Moore's distant cousin?

Muschamp came in after Penn State, a day after on Friday, last man in!

Anyways what I have liked so far about this recruitment is the way he eliminated Clemson and sent them scrambling a bit to offer 4 days ago a TE from Greenville, Jimmy Fritzsche, he is 6-7 and projects to a OT

He may be a good player, I have not studied, but this board would be going nuts over this and slamming Muschamp recruiting ability

Don't worry..... the usual suspects here on the fgf will figure out something to bash Muschamp on about this kids recruiting and eventually get around to trashing the kid.

Who the devil cares what he did at the commitment we got him and that's what matters. These are just high school kids enjoying the moment let'em be young'uns and have some fun...jeepers. This is a huge deal for them, something they put a lot of thought into so let them have their fun. Why always look to the negative side when there ain't one ?JMO as usual.

Not sure... saw a guy in QT the other day that seemed to be doing just fine all by his lonesome.
I was the same guy in a convenience store in Monroe, N.C. yesterday. He was really in animated conversation with no one I could see. I thought he was crazy until he turned slightly and I noticed he had an ear bud in his left ear.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
I was the same guy in a convenience store in Monroe, N.C. yesterday. He was really in animated conversation with no one I could see. I thought he was crazy until he turned slightly and I noticed he had an ear bud in his left ear.
Not this guy. I looked for one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT