ADVERTISEMENT

Blackshear shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot multiple times in the chest and lower body, serious condition but expected to be ok

Dammit. I pray that he is OK man. I know this is implied but this is far beyond football.

State article says he's in serious condition but expected to be okay. Early reports are often not accurate, so who knows at this point.

Hope for the best, but I can't imagine he stays on the team after this. Depending on what happened, of course.

drug deal gone bad

Is that something you read from a reputable news source or just potentially libelous conjecture? I know the kid had a prior marijuana ticket but that is really harsh and a pretty huge leap to use a prior weed incident to speculate about why a current Gamecock was shot multiple times.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Occurred at the apartments near the baseball stadium. It used to be called The Rapids. They'll have to re-brand again after this incident.

Cut him loose. He is a loser. He is one of those kids that will end up sweeping the stadium.
You are an idiot. Why would you cut a guy loose after he gets shot for damn sake? This isn't even about football, the guy is in serious condition and this is the only thing you can think about.

Reactions: jonesz21
Cut him loose. He is a loser. He is one of those kids that will end up sweeping the stadium.

You're right, no reason to wait and see if he actually did anything wrong. We've got plenty of 4 star defensive ends on the roster and we all know that no one who is blameless ever gets shot in the USA.

You are an idiot. Why would you cut a guy loose after he gets shot for damn sake? This isn't even about football, the guy is in critical condition and this is the only thing you can think about.
The article in The State said police said he was in "serious" condition which is not the same as "critical".

Reactions: GamecockJL
You're right, no reason to wait and see if he actually did anything wrong. We've got plenty of 4 star defensive ends on the roster and we all know that no one who is blameless ever gets shot in the USA.
I get what you are saying but it really isn't even about football. The man's life is at stake.

You are an idiot. Why would you cut a guy loose after he gets shot for damn sake? This isn't even about football, the guy is in serious condition and this is the only thing you can think about.
You are actually an idiot. Guy has a bad history since high school. I am from the Hilton Head area. He has been arrested multiple times. I am not even sure why we even recruited him. He was going to get kicked off the team sooner or later. No work ethics. He tweeted that he should have looked at another school when he was benched.

Yes, I do feel sorry for him being shot. However, he is a thug.

seapinescock says "No work ethics." I say you have no board or human ethics. First response after ANY person is shot should not be to argue over the degree of severity or whether or not he deserves it or calling a person a thug...Human decency would ask that such speculation and judgment be delayed. Responses such as some of these above are what make this board an inferior product. With 28 posts seapinescock jumps in with a very UN Gamecock response. I question your loyalty.

Reactions: Tigerof66
seapinescock says "No work ethics." I say you have no board or human ethics. First response after ANY person is shot should not be to argue over the degree of severity or whether or not he deserves it or calling a person a thug...Human decency would ask that such speculation and judgment be delayed. Responses such as some of these above are what make this board an inferior product. With 28 posts seapinescock jumps in with a very UN Gamecock response. I question your loyalty.

I have been member since 2004. I have 978 points and sit in the ZONE. I have contributed more money to USC than you will ever earn in your life. I am also a doctor. I do feel sorry for the kid. But, he is another Derek Watson. I am from the Hilton Head area. I have seen this kid in the newspaper numerous times. I have assistants that know this kid's parents.

Reactions: cockynSC66
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT