ADVERTISEMENT

Bobo the Magnificent!

john8220

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2011
Charleston, SC
From this day forth, the OC formerly known as Mike Bobo shall be called "Bobo the Magnificent"!

I've learned so much about this man from fellow posters today! I had no idea that all this time we had a coach on staff who:
Wasn't the one who brought in Collin Hill and started him every game, including Magnificent's first game as Interim HC.
Is really a master of high-flying offenses, he just didn't have the "weapons".
Made AJ Green a star WR 10 years ago.
Although Beamer was said to be ready on Day 1 to be a HC because he worked under great coaches, Magnificent is the perfect coach to show Beamer the ropes of being a HC.
Wasn't a part of the culture, and yet also changed the culture. (Truly Magnificent!)
Bears no responsibility for the WR play this year even though his man, Joe Cox, coaches WR's.
Is a great coach who will adapt to his player's strengths, he just wasn't allowed to this year (even in the games where he was Interim HC).

I'm being sarcastic, of course. I truly hope Beamer and Bobo succeed, but this wasn't the complete overhaul I was anticipating when Muschamp was fired. Hopefully I'll be eating crow soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News