ADVERTISEMENT

Braves 🆚 Brewers 10/11/21 postseason game 3

Pfunk Cock

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2004
Charleston
Welcome to another edition of Gamecock Central Braves Baseball ⚾️ postseason chat 💬. I am your host @Pfunk Cock along with a plethora of regular participants in the chat.

With the series tied a one and shifting to Atlanta , the Braves now have the home field advantage in a sold out afternoon affair. It will be loud and the energy level intense. Here is a pregame Talking Chop Article to wet your whistles

with all this encompasses I really don’t need a pregame Analysis but why cheat you? 😎😎
Pregame Analysis
The Braves will throw Ian Anderson today. He got hot to end the season and is looking more like himself. He has a very good postseason record (2-0) after getting a taste last season. He will have the home crowd cheering him on and will be pumped to begin the game. If he can maintain his composure and find the release point on his fastball and change up early I like our chances on the mound. There are 4 batters in the lineup that has faced him without success and he has not faced the other 5 including his mound counterpart Freddy Peralta. Peralta has been a very tough pitcher in his own right. The Braves have only seen him and he is lights out good. He has a very low 2.81 ERA and 0.97 Whip. He gets a lot of strikeouts so he is around the plate often. This maybe his first postseason appearance and the loud Atlanta crowd might unnerve him early. The Braves will need to take advantage of any opportunity to score early in this pivotal game 3. Some good baseball on the horizon so get your coffee ☕️, a light brunch to prepare your system for beer and baseball 😎😎😎

Starting Lineup Braves
Soler RF
Freeman 1B
Albies 2B
Riley 3B
Duvall CF
Rosario LF
D’Arnaud Catcher
Swanson ss
Anderson RHP

Starting Lineup Brewers
Wong 2B