ADVERTISEMENT

Braves 🆚 Padres 9/24/21 suspended Twin Bill

Pfunk Cock

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2004
Charleston
Welcome to another edition of Gamecock Central Braves Baseball ⚾️ Chat 💬. I am your host @Pfunk Cock along with a plethora of regular participants in the chat. The Braves play the suspended game first for 7 innings (rain delay in San Diego believe it or not. They will commence with the 9 inning affair afterwards. I have no idea who will finish the first game but the Braves will be the home team and batting in the bottom of the 5th trailing 5-4 with Pederson up to bat. There have been some roster moves and I hope they can get it in soon.
Pregame Analysis
The Braves and Padres will resume their suspended game after the rain delay (yes it is actually raining in San Diego) . The ⛈ just seem to find this ball club. I have no idea of how the lineup will shake out in the first game other than Vogt will be replaced because he is injured and Chavez will be the starting pitcher for the Braves in the suspended game. I will just go with the normal lineup for game two for the chat perspective.
in Hame 2 The Braves will throw Max Fried. He has been pitching his best baseball lately and appears to be postseason ready. The Braves will need to play well this weekend as the Padres are also in the chase for a wildcard spot and they will not roll over for the Braves. The Padres will throw Reiss Knehr (RHP) . He is a rookie who has 13K and 13 BB and 13 hits in 18.1 innings and 1 homer. From those stats alone O would have to say he has control issues and when he does throw strikes he gets hit. He will be new to the Braves but patience is in order tonight and they should explode early and often against this Padres staff.
I will update lineups when information comes available

Starting Lineup Braves
Soler RF
Freeman 1B
Albies 2B
Riley 3B
Duvall CF
Rosario LF
D’Arnaud Catcher
Swanson ss
Fried LHP
Starting Lineup Padres

First Pitch

9:00 EST Approximately
Broadcasting
Bally Sports South East
Gamecocks Central Braves Baseball Chat is on the 🕸.

Reactions: merit1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News