ADVERTISEMENT

Braves whup Nats 4-3

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Keuchel was straight dealing. Braves took a 4-0 lead into the top of the 8th. Luke gas can Jackson give up a 3 run jack to Zimmerman. Braves closed it 4-3

Reactions: LakeMurrayUSCFan
Pop the bubbly. Division is over. Only 3.5 back of the Dodgers and 4 of the Yankees for the best record in MLB. Don’t know if it’s a goal but they could run these teams down by the end. Don’t think they do though. I think we win the division in 2 weeks and take the foot off the pedal and rest up for the playoffs.

Reactions: lawcalcock
If they can get production from leftfield and shortstop I like their chances to go deep in the playoffs.

If they can get production from leftfield and shortstop I like their chances to go deep in the playoffs.
I just don't trust the bullpen. Fried, Soroko,and Keuchel are dealing bigtime. The everyday lineup is awesome. They'll go as far as the relief pitching takes them.

The addition of Shane Green, Mark Melancon, and Chris Martin have shored that problem up a lot. IMO, the key is for the SPs to keep rolling.

The addition of Shane Green, Mark Melancon, and Chris Martin have shored that problem up a lot. IMO, the key is for the SPs to keep rolling.

I pretty much agree. But why the hell does Snitker keep sending Gas Can Jackson to the mound?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT