ADVERTISEMENT

But i thought he was going to clemson....

Shows what the people on this board knows....stop making yourselves look silly!

I mean it’s only natural to speculate where kids are going to go. And literally all signs pointed to clemson. You heard he guy on ESPN following the announcement.. “All indictiaons were clemson.” I’ve never seen so many analysts be wrong on something

mean it’s only natural to speculate where kids are going to go. And literally all signs pointed to clemson. You heard he guy on ESPN following the announcement.. “All indictiaons were clemson.” I’ve never seen so many analysts be wrong on something

Yes but this is Clemson Basketball we are talking about, I think the analysts forgot what sport this was.

Name one person with an ounce of credibility that picked Duke.
The cabel guy I met yesterday had a clue. He said Zion lived in Florence, SC when he was young and his son was on his YMCA team. In coversation, he mentioned his mother or father went to or worked for Duke and wore Duke shirts to most of the games.

The cabel guy I met yesterday had a clue. He said Zion lived in Florence, SC when he was young and his son was on his YMCA team. In coversation, he mentioned his mother or father went to or worked for Duke and wore Duke shirts to most of the games.
It was a known fact that Duke was his favorite team growing up. But Zion told Clemson and their coaching staff he was heading to Taterville.

Should of went to Europe and start making money now, then go to the NBA. He won't learn how to play at Duke, offense or defense. But they'll mix him on with great athletes and win a lot of game.

Yes but this is Clemson Basketball we are talking about, I think the analysts forgot what sport this was.

I agree. I thought it was absolutely absurd. However... that kind of made me think it was legit. It’s crazy they all came to the conclusion of Clemson. I guess it’s one of those “power of crowds” things

Reactions: Gradstudent
I think the Clemson lean was greatly exaggerated. Brownell better finish strong or he will be looking for a new job.

His dad was the one talking the most about clemson. His speech was all about his mom. The post about her being a duke fan sounds credible. If he’s 100% a one and done player, this was his birthday gift to his mom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT