ADVERTISEMENT

Camping World Bowl ('Cuse vs. WV)

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
Just occurred to me there's not thread.

'Cuse beating up (a bit) on listless WV, sans Grier.

Players who dont want to go out there 1 more time with your boys. Of course players can do whatever they want. But for me personally I dont like it.
I don't like it either, and I even worry about the future of the sport. Where does it end? In the near future, we may even see a star player refusing to play in a conference championship game and a bowl game. Imagine if a player such as the Oklahoma QB refused to play in the play-offs? I know it is unlikely, but it could happen.

I don't like it either, and I even worry about the future of the sport. Where does it end? In the near future, we may even see a star player refusing to play in a conference championship game and a bowl game. Imagine if a player such as the Oklahoma QB refused to play in the play-offs? I know it is unlikely, but it could happen.
It will happen. And I have to honest if we lose a close game tomorrow . With Deebo standing on the sideline. How many people on here will just except it?

It will happen. And I have to honest if we lose a close game tomorrow . With Deebo standing on the sideline. How many people on here will just except it?

What other option do we have? We certainly won’t be the only team that deals with it. Not much anyone can do. Just gotta move on.

This game was decent until that pick WVU threw that led to an easy FG for Cuse

Hopefully he is not allowed to be on the sideline. If you can’t suit up with your TEAM that has blocked fir you and been brothers you shouldn’t be allowed in the stadium unless you buy a ticket

CUSE is our best hope for Clemtech losing a conference game (last year, this year, next year, going forward).
Florida State will be back. Give them some time. Unless the state of FL goes to soccer instead.

What other option do we have? We certainly won’t be the only team that deals with it. Not much anyone can do. Just gotta move on.

This game was decent until that pick WVU threw that led to an easy FG for Cuse
I think the league will need to address. If someone refuses to play, they will not travel with the team, and most certainly will not get the Bowl gifts. I'm not sure that will even be a deterrent, but it would be a start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT