ADVERTISEMENT

Can somebody explain how Kliff Kingsberry got an NFL coaching job????

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
????? Fired from Texas Tech . Couldn’t win with Patrick Mahommes ?? Ran off Baker Mayfield ?? Am I missing something ... please help

Supposedly he is the next Quarterback Whisperer. Baker is a head case waiting to happen. You’ll see.

????? Fired from Texas Tech . Couldn’t win with Patrick Mahommes ?? Ran off Baker Mayfield ?? Am I missing something ... please help
They want his offense. I guess they need butts in the seats.....and, hopefully, they are smart enough not to let him hire defensive coaches.

They want his offense. I guess they need butts in the seats.....and, hopefully, they are smart enough not to let him hire defensive coaches.

Yeah that’s crazy . You get fired from Texas Tech , your Alma Mater ... less than a year later you’re coaching in the NFL and Sleeping with Holly Sondors !?!!! He has a horseshoe stuck somewhere !!! Jeezzz.

Well Arizona Cardinals = losing NFL team and Kliff Kingsberry = losing coach. Guess that equals a good marriage.

Simple, Human Nature

Southern Cal wanted to block permission for the Cardinals to speak to him, which naturally made Arizona want him more then they should.

source.gif

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT