ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone run me a Carfax????

I would ask the dealer/person selling the car to provide one. If it comes back clean just add it to the price of the car if if's that big a deal.

Looking at a car for my son and need a carfax

VIN# 1C3CDFBB5ED861715

Thanks!!!

It is a clean CARFAX
1 owner out of Alabama
I am in the car business and you still need someone with knowledge to look at it. See it all the time clean CARFAX but still been previous bodywork.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It is a clean CARFAX
1 owner out of Alabama
I am in the car business and you still need someone with knowledge to look at it. See it all the time clean CARFAX but still been previous bodywork.
It barely shows anything in terms of accident history (it'd have to have been a major one, or a salvage title), but you do see a chain of custody, which is better than nothing.

I have never understood the fascination with a car fax report. It doesn't tell you how often the oil was changed, or if the car has highway miles, or red light to redlight miles. It's not really a bad thing if a car has had a fender or bumper cover repaired. There is a lot of money to be saved, by purchasing "Salvage Title" cars. Dave Ramsey has been pushing this idea the last several years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT