ADVERTISEMENT

Canadian truckers, Come on down

Status
Not open for further replies.
common sense tells anyone that these are not mutually exclusive. There is no choice to be made.

One doesn't have to try to "fix" or "avoid" one and ignore the other. People can do at least 2 things at once.
Wow, you really have a blind misguided trust in the corrupt political organization labeled the US Government. Good for you. It’ll be painless with no resistance on your end.

Hers a update for you.
They haven’t considered stopping drug or human trafficking. This is being encouraged, rewarded as we speak. Has been for over a year now. So no, there’s nothing being done to stop fentanyl, narcotics or human trafficking. These are things that we can control but choose not to.

Last edited:
nonsense. You sound like my uncle who still whines every Thanksgiving about "evil cellular telephones"

Vaccine history​

The history of vaccines shows that delayed effects following vaccination can occur. But when they do, these effects tend to happen within two months of vaccination:
  • mRNA is made and used in protein production in all cells of our bodies. As such, cells have mechanisms in place to ensure that no protein is made in quantities greater than needed. One way this happens is that mRNA has a “poly(A) tail.” In the cytoplasm, this tail ensures mRNA decay. As the mRNA is used to make proteins in the cell, the length of the poly(A) tail decreases, until it is too short for the mRNA to continue being used as a protein blueprint. Once this happens, the mRNA breaks down and is removed as cellular debris. This process limits how long mRNA remains in the cytoplasm — and, therefore, how much protein is produced.

As such, poly(A) tails ensure that the cell breaks down the vaccine mRNA in a timely manner. Likewise, this understanding allows scientists to design vaccine-delivered mRNA in a way that ensures it does not stay in the cell longer than needed to generate immunity.
(We have seen repeated evidence of this in numerous vaccine trials and the COVID vaccines given to hundreds of millions and how the generated immunity wanes over time)

Your so simple and innocent. And your not alone. I bet the car salesmen and lawyers love you. Lol

Reactions: turncock
The contracts have and they have had lots of discussions about them but I certainly do no recall seeing anything in the documents indicating that physicians can’t discuss anything adverse to the vaccines with their patients.
It's in there. They are discouraged from discussing any potential side effects as relates to the vaccine because of the contract and indemnity agreements. The best you're going to get is something along the lines of: "There's still a lot we don't know about these vaccines. They were rushed to market and there are studies happening now and that will continue into the future with regard to what impact it is having in the human body." That's called deflecting.

https://www.citizen.org/article/pfizers-power/

Last edited:
It's in there. They are discouraged from discussing any potential side effects as relates to the vaccine because of the contract and indemnity agreements. The best you're going to get is something along the lines of: "There's still a lot we don't know about these vaccines. They were rushed to market and there are studies happening now and that will continue into the future with regard to what impact it is having in the human body." That's called deflecting.

https://www.citizen.org/article/pfizers-power/
Yeah same stuff and it still doesn’t say doctors can discuss risks or other options.

Which leads us back to the initial conversation about social media. We’ve now jumped from it being in the contract with Pfizer to a tweet about a medical group in Ontario with nothing more than a comment without any proof that this has or would occur.
OK Dizzy.

"Purchasers must also “indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer … from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses … arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the Vaccine.”

Last edited:
Reactions: cocks rule

posting Carolina Turek quotes as evidence?

“Dr. C. Turek is no longer working at the Brooklin Medical Centre. Dr. Turek’s beliefs are not a reflection of The Brooklin Medical Centre, and we do not support or agree with the information that is listed on her social media page.

Turek’s Twitter feed shows support for People’s Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier,

Bernier’s PPC policies have captured the attention of a particular voter demographic described as mostly male, under 50 and working class — and opposed to vaccines.

It’s a demographic, according to a pollster, that is, “heavily influenced by disinformation from social media.”

They described you

OK Dizzy.

"Purchasers must also “indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer … from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses … arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the Vaccine.”

You are the perfect example of what happens when someone has a personality that is susceptible to conspiracy theories. You take a bit of information, clearly don't understand it, then twist it, then run with a totally illogical conclusion

You've posted the routine wording of a Hold Harmless Agreement.

A Hold Harmless Agreement absolutely DOES NOT prevent (by law) any medical provider or any other service provider from discussing side effects, concerns, potential problems, potential outcomes, alternatives, etc

This is standard contract language for any medicine/vaccine from common blood pressure medicine to chemotherapy to vaccines - to medical devices, to medical procedures. You sign one if you have your wisdom teeth pulled, if you have any surgical procedure, if you have a colonoscopy, if you take sedation.

You also see Hold Harmless Agreements if you have health or dental insurance, or if your parents or grandparents have Medicare.

If you have a open enrollment period at work for health insurance and you have to select your choices in the Fall of the year, and you sign your name or click on "OK" on your computer screen to submit your choices, you just signed and agreed to their Hold Harmless Agreement with the same language you copy and pasted above.

If you have a 401k plan or a pension plan, you agree to their Hold Harmless agreement with the same contract language above "suits, claims, actions, demands, liabilities, etc......

If you ever opened a bank account, you clicked on, or signed to agree to their Hold Harmless Agreement.

If you've ever met with an insurance agent, any policy that you sign holds several Hold Harmless Agreements in them with the same language as you posted above.

If you've ever signed up to be a party to a settlement of a class action lawsuit over a defective product, you were required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement with the same language you posted above.

Hold Harmless Agreements 100% do not prevent a physician from discussing side effects, limitations, possible drug interactions or their own concerns with a vaccine, medical procedure, medication, medical device, etc.

We see this all the time in medicine when a physician selects one medicine over another and tells the patient that one particular medicine's side effects might me counterproductive for the patient.

Nothing in a Hold Harmless Agreement prevents a physician, or a dentist, or any provider from stating their preferences, concerns, or recommendations regarding a vaccine, medication, medical procedure, medical device, etc.

Anyone that has surgery knows this because when they sign their approval for the surgery, the Hold Harmless Agreement will state standard contract language along the lines of "while the risk of serious injury or death is rare, it is a possible side effect of............" but then the doctor tells you that "you'll be fine, I've done this a bunch of times"

Congratulations, you discovered what a standard and routine Hold Harmless Agreement is.

Last edited:
OK Dizzy.

To quote Inigo Montoya “ You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.”

• Love
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
That doesn't surprise me at all. I also wouldn't be surprised if some of the Fox hosts are funding the trucker blockades themselves.

The blockade and Fox cheering it on is good business for them and drives ratings.

The fact that they said anyone blocking streets 2 summers ago should be prosecuted is not going to be remembered by their audience.
I’m one of those funding it via a Christian crowdfunding website. If Kamala Harris can contribute to a crowdfunding site to let rioters who burn and loot out of jail, then I can contribute to the truckers who aren’t burning and looting anything. I love truckers — after all, the white is the lifeline to a nation.

You are the perfect example of what happens when someone has a personality that is susceptible to conspiracy theories. You take a bit of information, clearly don't understand it, then twist it, then run with a totally illogical conclusion

A Hold Harmless Agreement absolutely DOES NOT prevent (by law) any medical provider or any other service provider from discussing side effects, concerns, potential problems, potential outcomes, alternatives, etc

This is standard contract language for any medicine/vaccine from common blood pressure medicine to chemotherapy to vaccines - to medical devices, to medical procedures. You sign one if you have your wisdom teeth pulled, if you have any surgical procedure, if you have a colonoscopy, if you take sedation.

You also see Hold Harmless Agreements if you have health or dental insurance, or if your parents or grandparents have Medicare.

If you have a open enrollment period at work for health insurance and you have to select your choices in the Fall of the year, and you sign your name or click on "OK" on your computer screen to submit your choices, you just signed and agreed to their Hold Harmless Agreement with the same language you copy and pasted above.

If you have a 401k plan or a pension plan, you agree to their Hold Harmless agreement with the same contract language above "suits, claims, actions, demands, liabilities, etc......

If you ever opened a bank account, you clicked on, or signed to agree to their Hold Harmless Agreement.

If you've ever met with an insurance agent, any policy that you sign holds several Hold Harmless Agreements in them with the same language as you posted above.

If you've ever signed up to be a party to a settlement of a class action lawsuit over a defective product, you were required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement with the same language you posted above.

Hold Harmless Agreements 100% do not prevent a physician from discussing side effects, limitations, possible drug interactions or their own concerns with a vaccine, medical procedure, medication, medical device, etc.

We see this all the time in medicine when a physician selects one medicine over another and tells the patient that one particular medicine's side effects might me counterproductive for the patient.

Nothing in a Hold Harmless Agreement prevents a physician, or a dentist, or any provider from stating their preferences, concerns, or recommendations regarding a vaccine, medication, medical procedure, medical device, etc.

Anyone that has surgery knows this because when they sign their approval for the surgery, the Hold Harmless Agreement will state standard contract language along the lines of "while the risk of serious injury or death is rare, it is a possible side effect of............" but then the doctor tells you that "you'll be fine, I've done this a bunch of times"

Congratulations, you discovered what a standard and routine Hold Harmless Agreement is.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you watch the video of the Harvard physician posted yesterday and then break that down for us within the hold harmless context Dave?

To quote Inigo Montoya “ You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.”

Sure. It's all just a simple Hold Harmless Agreement. These countries expressing outrage over terms are silly gooses - right Dave?

Pfizer demanding 55 years to suppress data? Perfectly normal.

Death and cases at 2-3x what they were a year ago? It's definitely working as planned.

Mandates vanishing in the face of death and cases 2-3x of what they were a year ago? It's Science.

Not reporting or discussing any vaccine injuries and continuing to state safe and effective for everyone? Optimal protection and representation of the public at-large.

Reactions: chief2791
There should be no protest. Everyone is dragging nonsense out for nonsense sake. All of this stuff has reached levels of ridiculous. It’s old now, protests need to stop, conspiracy theories need to stop and people being so filled with anger for no real reason other than they listen to stupidity on social media is old.
I know some will blast this text but it’s time to move on with life. We are destroying this country acting as we are. Heck just look at our kids, they can’t even deal with things anymore becUse they don’t know what is right or wrong and feel life now is all about anger and screaming to get your way. As adults we tell kids not to pitch fits to get what you want but that’s exactly how they see adults behaving.
it’s time to stop and for adults to grow up.

Totally agree with your overall premise….but very hard to “move on” when mayors, governors, town councils, etc are mandating things that cost your freedom and possibly your life. Trudeaaux freezing bank accounts and revoking a truckers insurance at his whim is communism pure and simple. People must fight that. The North Koreans are laughing at Canadians now. As for people conspiring, it happens all the time. “Just because you ain’t paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you”….Steve Earle

Reactions: BlueCord86
I’m one of those funding it via a Christian crowdfunding website. If Kamala Harris can contribute to a crowdfunding site to let rioters who burn and loot out of jail, then I can contribute to the truckers who aren’t burning and looting anything. I love truckers — after all, the white is the lifeline to a nation.

Well, I don't fund either. I don't fund people that break the law. It's an easy rule for me to follow. I like being consistent.

I fund 4 things and 4 things only

1) My church
2) My local, rural health care center that provides free dental checkups, eye exams and some medical testing services
3) A charity that provides funds to disease research.
4) I fund some activities of my local school district to help students go on field trips and other things when they can't afford it and would otherwise have to stay home.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you watch the video of the Harvard physician posted yesterday and then break that down for us within the hold harmless context Dave?

John Abramson? Thanks for the link.

Here he is talking about being on Rogan, and discussing vaccine misinformation and the benefits of the COVID vaccines.

The host (who admits the Rogan conversation was a good, deep conversation) is talking to Abramson and plays a clip where Abramson pushes back on a Rogan statement about COVID vaccines- while admitting that drug companies do have their own problems.

Abramson says here that the Rogan conversation was good but he went on with Rogan and admitted that the drug companies are doing a lot wrong, but the real world data (not drug company data) about the vaccines is "OVERWHELMINGLY CLEAR"

Hear it for yourself.

Sure. It's all just a simple Hold Harmless Agreement. These countries expressing outrage over terms are silly gooses - right Dave?

Pfizer demanding 55 years to suppress data? Perfectly normal.

Death and cases at 2-3x what they were a year ago? It's definitely working as planned.

Mandates vanishing in the face of death and cases 2-3x of what they were a year ago? It's Science.

Not reporting or discussing any vaccine injuries and continuing to state safe and effective for everyone? Optimal protection and representation of the public at-large.

Sorry. I can't take you seriously.

Your entire premise is that this hold harmless agreement. Drug companies have tough hold harmless agreements. Water is wet. That's what you get when you pay off so many politicians. Again, water is wet.

A lot of the mortality that has happened has occurred in unvaccinated individuals. We know that. Anyone serious knows that. The data is overwhelmingly clear- as your Harvard guy that you linked- Abramson - said himself.

John Abramson? Thanks for the link.

Here he is talking about being on Rogan, and discussing vaccine misinformation and the benefits of the COVID vaccines.

The host (who admits the Rogan conversation was a good, deep conversation) is talking to Abramson and plays a clip where Abramson pushes back on a Rogan statement about COVID vaccines- while admitting that drug companies do have their own problems.

Abramson says here that the Rogan conversation was good but he went on with Rogan and admitted that the drug companies are doing a lot wrong, but the real world data (not drug company data) about the vaccines is "OVERWHELMINGLY CLEAR"

Hear it for yourself.

Really? So now going on Joe Rogan, the highest rated show in the United States, is indication that you are compromised?

What about all of the other top level scientists from UPENN, Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, MIT, etc. who agree with Abramson? Are they compromised as well? How about the 55-year delay, deaths/cases being at 2-3x from when vaccines commenced? Or do you just wait to hear from Tony and Rochelle?

Last edited:
Sorry. I can't take you seriously.

Your entire premise is that this hold harmless agreement. Drug companies have tough hold harmless agreements. Water is wet. That's what you get when you pay off so many politicians. Again, water is wet.

A lot of the mortality that has happened has occurred in unvaccinated individuals. We know that. Anyone serious knows that. The data is overwhelmingly clear- as your Harvard guy that you linked- Abramson - said himself.
Do you want me to repost the entire European Union council (representing 27 countries) going off on your simple hold harmless agreement?

Why do you believe they there's been countless articles written about Pfizer and the others holding countries over a barrel with their outrageous demands?

Why do you believe Pfizer was hit with one of the biggest verdicts in US history over racketeering and deception charges a few years back?

Do you want me to repost the entire European Union council (representing 27 countries) going off on your simple hold harmless agreement?

Why do you believe they there's been countless articles written about Pfizer and the others holding countries over a barrel with their outrageous demands?

Why do you believe Pfizer was hit with one of the biggest verdicts in US history over racketeering and deception charges a few years back?
You’re singularizing the issues many countries had with the contracts for the point you want to make. If you listen to what many said their complaints were (and rightfully so) that the contracts were too one sided and weren’t consistent in application. Cost variations and no penalties for Pfizer not meeting third end of the agreements were major issues that were repeated time and time again.

I don’t know that anyone (unless they work in the industry) would argue that drug companies primary goals aren’t bleeding people dry but because their focus is on profit doesn’t mean the products are always problematic.

Where are you getting this from anything that was said?
Have you followed DeeDave? Look at his post. He is deflecting and basically says nothing. The interview I sent is from this week. He didn't listen to it. All he wanted to do is connect Rogan and Abramson. That's the point of his post as Rogan is in the woke spotlight from the SoyBoy Society which Dave is a founding member.

Reactions: BlueCord86
Have you followed DeeDave? Look at his post. He is deflecting and basically says nothing. The interview I sent is from this week. He didn't listen to it. All he wanted to do is connect Rogan and Abramson. That's the point of his post as Rogan is in the woke spotlight from the SoyBoy Society which Dave is a founding member.
But again nothing Dave said was in any way disparaging towards Abramson. You added that in to try and make a point that didn’t exist.

You’re singularizing the issues many countries had with the contracts for the point you want to make. If you listen to what many said their complaints were (and rightfully so) that the contracts were too one sided and weren’t consistent in application. Cost variations and no penalties for Pfizer not meeting third end of the agreements were major issues that were repeated time and time again.

I don’t know that anyone (unless they work in the industry) would argue that drug companies primary goals aren’t bleeding people dry but because their focus is on profit doesn’t mean the products are always problematic.

Do you not believe MDs have been silenced in this entire ordeal? Do you not believe they have purposely cut off medications that could help people? Maybe we just operate in different worlds. I read posts almost everyday from MDs and attorneys discussing the dirty tactics being employed by these companies. The contract is a big one and not allowing MDs to treat people the way they desire is right there with it.

Last edited:
But again nothing Dave said was in any way disparaging towards Abramson. You added that in to try and make a point that didn’t exist.
Of course he did. It's implied by making the connection to Rogan. Check the Rogan thread and the clueless crap he has spouted. This is continuation.

Really? So now going on Joe Rogan, the highest rated show in the United States, is indication that you are compromised?

What about all of the other top level scientists from UPENN, Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, MIT, etc. who agree with Abramson? Are they compromised as well? How about the 55-year delay, deaths/cases being at 2-3x from when vaccines commenced? Or do you just wait to hear from Tony and Rochelle?

Maybe. I mean going on a popular show means 1 thing to me- someone went on a popular show.

I posted a link of Abramson talking about the COVID vaccines being successful. I think you skipped over that.

Maybe. I mean going on a popular show means 1 thing to me- someone went on a popular show.

I posted a link of Abramson talking about the COVID vaccines being successful. I think you skipped over that.

Just listened to the entire 12min. They are discussing a conservation he had w/ Rogan in December. Even though it's clear smear campaign and this is a left-wing broadcast, he points out on many occasions that the drug industry is corrupting all of healthcare. We have spent 1.5 trillion on healthcare and have slid from 38th in the world to 68th for quality of life and expectancy.

In terms of his current views on Pharma and COVID, you might want to check out the podcast I posted which just happened. Quite a different broadcast now that the "War of COVID" has turned impotent and they desperately wait on UV light to reach the Northern Hemisphere so they can declare victory when the sun bails them out again.

Last edited:

Ever wonder why the FDA isn't posting data in the US, but rather is teaming with Pfizer in court to try to withhold data from the public for 55 years?

Below is the latest from Scotland taken directly from their government website.

91 out of the 104 people who died of Covid in Scotland in the week ending Feb. 4 were vaccinated. In the 4 weeks ending Feb. 4th, 417 of the 478 people were vaccinated.

In other words, almost 9 out of 10 of the people who die in Scotland are vaccinated, and the vast majority of those are boosted. And deaths remain stubbornly high, even though Omicron is far milder.

Now combine this with the 2-3x COVID death rate in the US this week versus a year ago, and you get a clear picture of why they are spending a lot of time/money trying to suppress what is going on here.

It's also another big clue as to why countries are quickly abandoning mandates.

https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/11763/22-02-16-covid19-winter_publication_report.pdf

Ever wonder why the FDA isn't posting data in the US, but rather is teaming with Pfizer in court to try to withhold data from the public for 55 years?

Below is the latest from Scotland taken directly from their government website.

91 out of the 104 people who died of Covid in Scotland in the week ending Feb. 4 were vaccinated. In the 4 weeks ending Feb. 4th, 417 of the 478 people were vaccinated.

In other words, almost 9 out of 10 of the people who die in Scotland are vaccinated, and the vast majority of those are boosted. And deaths remain stubbornly high, even though Omicron is far milder.

Now combine this with the 2-3x COVID death rate in the US this week versus a year ago, and you get a clear picture of why they are spending a lot of time/money trying to suppress what is going on here.

It's also another big clue as to why countries are quickly abandoning mandates.

https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/11763/22-02-16-covid19-winter_publication_report.pdf

This is consistent with what we've seen in local hospitals around the Southeast. Scotland is around 75-80% vaccinated. We are around 66% and anywhere from 60-75% (varies weekly) of the cases at this point are vaccinated. Omicron and the vaccines are a different game. I believe that's why mandates, etc. are being flushed out.

I've recently seen more MDs now treating COVID with early/effective interventions so that's a good sign. Merck and others should be releasing antivirals in Q2/Q3 if you don't want IVM.

Hold on. I clicked on this thread to get an update on the trucking situation. It has the older people in my family getting nervous about supplies. I just read the last page and y'all yapping about the virus.
Any updates on the trucking?

Just listened to the entire 12min. They are discussing a conservation he had w/ Rogan in December. Even though it's clear smear campaign and this is a left-wing broadcast, he points out on many occasions that the drug industry is corrupting all of healthcare. We have spent 1.5 trillion on healthcare and have slid from 38th in the world to 68th for quality of life and expectancy.

In terms of his current views on Pharma and COVID, you might want to check out the podcast I posted which just happened. Quite a different broadcast now that the "War of COVID" has turned impotent and they desperately wait on UV light to reach the Northern Hemisphere so they can declare victory when the sun bails them out again.

I'm not going to argue about big pharma with you. I don't think anyone in the world disagrees that pharmacy companies have a lot of power and have too much control. Of course that applies to all sorts of medications that people take every day while thanking God they have the medicine to take because their lives and health depend on it.

The bogus position of drug companies that they need to charge crazy prices to fund new drugs is not born out with facts. But we've known that for years and years.

I simply enjoyed how Abramson stated how the COVID vaccines were successful and he pushed back against Rogan's contention that the Omicron variant was essentially no big deal- Abramson correcting him and saying "well, it's very early" which proved to be true because we now know even the more "mild" variant is responsible for thousands of deaths.

Reactions: Dizzy01
One of the big drivers for that is the heroic efforts our country spends on trying to save premature babies. Other countries just don't do that and so doesn't enter into the life expectancy equation.

The infant mortality rate in the united states is nothing to brag about compared to many countries.

Well, I wonder if the Canadian truckers are watching those good Olympic Canadian hockey teams while they are together? Would make for some good discussion. Hopefully, on their truck TVs or radios they can watch/listen to the resurgence of the Oilers and Maple Leafs, or the continued decline of the Canadiens.

Oh, I enjoyed reading about the truckers here. Stuck with the thread to hear more about it, but then the conversation wandered into infant mortality rates, big pharma, Covid vaccines (who would have figured?), and the same ol.

Reactions: TAV31
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT