ADVERTISEMENT

Cardoso — OMG!!!

Unreal! Especially after seeing us lose that way over the last 5 decades. Hopefully the curse is dead.

My first thought was what in the world was the Tenn coach thinking? It's like they weren't going to play defense at all. I mean everybody looked open. If you could ever charge a coach with being negligent, that was it.

Last edited:
Reactions: turncock
My first thought was what in the world was the Tenn coach thinking? It's like they weren't going to play defense at all. I mean everybody looked open. If you could ever charge a coach with being negligent, that was it.

She was thinking the same thing I was - that we would try some sort of quick pass right to the basket for someone to try to knock it in. There really wasn't enough time for that but sometimes you overthink it.

She was thinking the same thing I was - that we would try some sort of quick pass right to the basket for someone to try to knock it in. There really wasn't enough time for that but sometimes you overthink it.
That's what I thought we would do as well but that didn't mean leave no body on anyone standing near the arch... which is exactly what I saw.

Bree Hall, the prettiest women on the whole team, gave a priceless response. She said, "I really don't remember the whole thing. I was too busy praying that we would win." She owns my heart. My favorite Lady Gamecock, ever.
Bree Hall is a classy, very pretty young woman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT