ADVERTISEMENT

Very impressive W vs ND

lots of positives. Fulwiley will get all the headlines (WOW!), but I was also impressed with Cardoso, she has really improved.
When Magic Johnson makes a post about Fulwiley during the game you know she’s spectacular

Reactions: FORKCOCK
They likely won't dominate this year like they have the last couple of years but they are a lot funner to watch IMO.
Based on the preseason game with Rutgers and the win over ND they could be better than last year. They are certainly more balanced with multiple outside shooters and quick guards who can drive and defend. One stat that might be overlooked is Fulwiley's 6 steals against ND.

Based on the preseason game with Rutgers and the win over ND they could be better than last year. They are certainly more balanced with multiple outside shooters and quick guards who can drive and defend. One stat that might be overlooked is Fulwiley's 6 steals against ND.
Having watched both games I think they are indeed better. They can pound the ball inside or shoot from outside. One thing is definitely better: the midrange game! We’re averaging 100 points and 10 blocks per game. This is going to be a fun team to watch. Fulwiley alone is reason enough to buy an upper deck season ticket.

Reactions: Forever Fowl
Having watched both games I think they are indeed better. They can pound the ball inside or shoot from outside. One thing is definitely better: the midrange game! We’re averaging 100 points and 10 blocks per game. This is going to be a fun team to watch. Fulwiley alone is reason enough to buy an upper deck season ticket.
Yeah, I may have spoken too soon about not dominating like the last few years. I did not see them reloading that quickly from putting so many girls in the WNBA draft. What they have been missing is a consistent 3 shooter. They appear to have found a couple.

Yeah, I may have spoken too soon about not dominating like the last few years. I did not see them reloading that quickly from putting so many girls in the WNBA draft. What they have been missing is a consistent 3 shooter. They appear to have found a couple.
Yep; while most people will be impressed with Fulwiley’s flash I’m most impressed with the other freshman, Tessa Johnson. She seems to have a natural instinct for moving the ball where it should go and also lighting the scoreboard with long range and medium range shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT