ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina women's basketball led nation in attendance

Win and they will come. I saw the same thing happen at Georgia women's bb when Andy Landers had great years. They fell off with fewer wins and poof. The fans attendance took a big hit. Uga women's gymnastics did the same thing.

Just goes to show if you put a winner out their on the court or field people will pay to watch. Kind of backwards with us and football because we show up regardless

DAWN STALEY = AWESOME

This is true. When have we ever in our history had a coach, a future hof coach in their prime just winning games and taking names? Since 2000 it has been great to be a Gamecock. So much success in the last 18 years vs the 100 plus years previous.

2 National titles in baseball
1 National title in wbb
2 NIT titles
1 Final 4 mb
3 eleven win seasons in football

Good times

Reactions: pettyw
Just goes to show if you put a winner out their on the court or field people will pay to watch. Kind of backwards with us and football because we show up regardless
You must not have been to any football games the last 3 years. We only show up for the big games. Attendance has been terrible in foootball. We are struggling like crazy to sell season tickets. Club levels and lowers left after all seat selections are done.

You must not have been to any football games the last 3 years. We only show up for the big games. Attendance has been terrible in foootball. We are struggling like crazy to sell season tickets. Club levels and lowers left after all seat selections are done.

Have you seen our boring offense? It's a wonder anyone has been showing up. I told myself after last season't Kentucky game that if Roper wasn't gone at the end of the season, I wasn't going to renew season tickets. Needless to say, I renewed.

This is across the board in college football. Attendance for 2017 was the lowest in 12 years. It's gotten too expensive, and there are other options for watching games.

Looked it up on NCAA web site. USC ranked in the top 20 in attendance in football last year, so I don't think it's that terrible.

"Attendance has been terrible in football."

I'm sorry, but that's a stupid statement. Even games that had empty seats, there are still a lot of schools what would like to have that many people at football games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT