ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Article on Saturday's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know what you're talking about. There is an unwritten code much like baseball. The SEC understands this along with most of the BIG10. Dablow on the other hand does his own thing and it will cost him. I remember the Syracuse coach getting made because of his trash behavior.
Do a little more digging on this topic. Syracuse coach talked major sh1t going into that game. Also, the 'Cuse coach's temper-tantrum occurred in the first half of the game. I guess Dabo is a jerk for "running up the score" in the first 30 minutes... Scott Shafer was acting like a delusional moron. Dabo was nothing but nice to the guy after the game. Once Shafer realized he acted like an idiot, he apologized to Dabo and has tried to befriend him ever since.

Do a little more digging on this topic. Syracuse coach talked major sh1t going into that game. Also, the 'Cuse coach's temper-tantrum occurred in the first half of the game. I guess Dabo is a jerk for "running up the score" in the first 30 minutes... Scott Shafer was acting like a delusional moron. Dabo was nothing but nice to the guy after the game. Once Shafer realized he acted like an idiot, he apologized to Dabo and has tried to befriend him ever since.
Daboy=two faced red neck idiot that stumbled into something good and hired literally everyone to coach for him. When he has to coach again will be your downfall and the day will happen.

He also employed and retained people that beat women.

Acts above the law.

Slept with his mother.

Aaaaand ran cult like events up in those hills with Perry noble.

Hang your hat on jim Jones. You guys are too stupid to realize one day his classless attitude and arrogant self aggrandizing facade will get you.

We will all remember these days and make you pay.

Now kindly fall asleep in a bathtub full of water because nobody here is buying your sh** that datboi is a decent person.

Yes, but what goes around comes around. All in good (and I hope a short) time.

Every Carolina fan I know says the same thing re: Saturday night's fiasco, "I took it easy on those toothless bastards during 'The (5) Streak', but next time, I'm gonna show no mercy"

Don't look for this rivalry to lighten up one bit in the future.
El-oh-el at fans showing no mercy. Our coaches and players need to be merciless, on the field and the recruiting trail.

Daboy=two faced red neck idiot that stumbled into something good and hired literally everyone to coach for him. When he has to coach again will be your downfall and the day will happen.

Acts above the law.

Slept with his mother.

Hang your hat on jim Jones. You guys are too stupid to realize one day his classless attitude and arrogant self aggrandizing facade will get you.

Now kindly fall asleep in a bathtub full of water because nobody here is buying your sh** that datboi is a decent person.
And the fabricated delusions continue...

Acts above the law.

Slept with his mother.

This post is immature, hateful, and just downright pathetic. It says a lot more about the poster than Dabo.

You do what you want to do when you have dominated a game from beginning to end. If they don't want to see the starters from Clemson being pulled in the third quarter again, then I would suggest we stop recruiting 3-Star guys while they continue to recruit 5-Star guys. They have a pipeline of talent that comes out of Florida on a regular basis. They also recruit well in Georgia and North Carolina too. I don't care how good you are as a coach...if you do not recruit the best then expect these same results moving forward. As to the secret to getting good recruits, it all starts with facilities, housing, and winning on a constant basis and not just for a few years before going back to the abyss. They all want to live in the nicest dorms (or off campus), play in the best stadiums, work out in the best facilities, and play for the best coaches. And as to the 3-Star recruit from Florida that de-committed from the Gamecocks recently, all I can say is "Thank You". What we don't need on our roster is more 3-Star players. Go to Florida and sit on the bench for four years.

Would he had rather Dabo play the starters well into the 4th quarter? If Dabo wanted to be disrespectful he could have made the score much worse than what it ended up being.
take them out way before then, would have been classy, but NO reason to expect Classy from Dabo.. Bottom line is beat them and you dont have this problem.

Dabo_Fearless_zpsef163a80.gif

Reactions: vehemon

Acts above the law.

Slept with his mother.

92f.jpg

take them out way before then, would have been classy, but NO reason to expect Classy from Dabo.. Bottom line is beat them and you dont have this problem.

Watsons last play of the game was with around 5 mins to go in the 3rd quarter. He didnt play in the 4th at all.

Reactions: vehemon
It's also true.

That you Hillary?
Although I don't always succeed, I try not to call names, or make these posts personal about either the poster or the coaches. Saying something is stupid is not the same as calling a person stupid. Now I guess I am going to have to behave!

Although I don't always succeed, I try not to call names, or make these posts personal about either the poster or the coaches. Saying something is stupid is not the same as calling a person stupid. Now I guess I am going to have to behave!
You do know there's a history on your post right? ;)
You might not call people names or stupid but you sure do like post from others that do.

This post is immature, hateful, and just downright pathetic. It says a lot more about the poster than Dabo.
I'm not defending things he said but over the past 6-7 years I've seen equally nasty post coming from Clempson fans too. I specifically remember a few threads from obnoxious Clempson fans saying that Spurrier didn't care about Lattimore and would run him into the ground to win a game. Losing brings at the worst of people sometimes.... and so does winning.

I hate daboy, I hate clempson, I hate clempson fans.

Furthermore I could care less if anyone judges me for that, I give no leniency to what they allow or do up there.

Seen your validation and justifications elsewhere.

I'm not defending things he said but over the past 6-7 years I've seen equally nasty post coming from Clempson fans too. I specifically remember a few threads from obnoxious Clempson fans saying that Spurrier didn't care about Lattimore and would run him into the ground to win a game. Losing brings at the worst of people sometimes.... and so does winning.
The stuff I posted is true, big difference.

He did sleep with his mother

He did employ and coach women beaters

He does think he's above the law

He does have an inferiority complex and is self aggrandizing.

He did run cult like events With Perry noble

You don't know what you're talking about. There is an unwritten code much like baseball. The SEC understands this along with most of the BIG10. Dablow on the other hand does his own thing and it will cost him. I remember the Syracuse coach getting made because of his trash behavior.

you mean the time the Syracuse coach got mad that Clemson scored a late td in the first half of a football game, yep who does that?

You are the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. And the SEC! SEC! SEC! shite is a joke, since they all look down on us.

Yes....and many of those were reactions to posts saying Dabo didn't care about Watson....both sides were incorrect and wrong. Neither of us know who started that garbage. I understand the passion many of us have about our schools and football team, but for the life of me do not understand why people hate. I can be sarcastic and a smarta** but I can promise you that I have never hated anyone.......even people who were shooting at me in a place that many of us in the early 70's didn't want to be!

Are you talking about the time the Syracuse coach got pissed because Clemson went for it on a 4th down while up big in the first half????

If you think that's disrespectful, there's no way you've ever actually played a sport.

This is much ado about nothing and had nothing to do with USC. As is pointed out above, this was a chance to let the players and fans take a moment to appreciate some of the best players ever to put on the Clemson uniform. He did the same thing last year at the last home game AND during the Oklahoma game.
That's why he was so pissed that the last timeout was taken to avoid a delay of game. He wanted to do the same on the defensive side of the ball. That's why he told our #1 DE to jump offsides and get a penalty... so he could pull the starters and let them savior their last home game.

Classy move by Dabo and that's one of the reasons why players like him so much IMHO (although I know that you as USC fans can never believe that he would do anything good or classy... and in your shoes, I'd feel the same way.)

Once Bama wins the title again, then we forget who finishes 2nd... Just saying.

Syracuse coach got mad because Dabo scored right before halftime. If you're getting upset for getting scored on in the first half, you shouldn't be coaching.

Reactions: OzWizard
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT